20| Gym T.H

Y/H/C - your hair colour

You weren't exactly the type of person to go to the gym, but you were extremely bored and decided to try something new. Luckily your boyfriend Tom was quite fond of the idea of working out, so he said he would take you to the gym that he always went to.

You decided to wear some sport shorts and a sports bra as well as a pair of black Nike's. Your Y/H/C hair was tied up away out of your face in a ponytail. You thought you looked alright and headed to the kitchen to grab yourself a bottle of water. Tom was sat at the table, looking at his phone as. You walked past him. His eyes wondered to look at you and you could feel his gaze on you.
Tom: you can't go out looking like that...
He whined, placing his phone on the table. You spun around with the bottle in your hand, your eyebrows furrowed together.
Y/n: why not? Do I look bad?
Tom: No! No, you look great. Like really amazing, but I don't want anyone to stare at you. That's my job.
You blushed and took a sip of your water.
Y/n: I think it will be fine, anyway if they see you with me I don't think they will even look in my direction.
Now it was his turn to blush, you walked over to him and ran your hand through his hair, lightly massaging his scalp. He rested his head against your stomach and you leant down to kiss his forehead.
Y/n: right, let's go.

The gym wasn't as crowded as you thought it would be, it was practically empty. Tom took your hand and dragged you to a set of mats.
Tom: first we are going to warm up and do our own thing, then I'll teach you how to box.
Your eyes almost burst out of your head.
Y/n: what?! There is no way that that is going to happen!
Tom just smirked at you.
Tom: we'll see.
The two of you split off to do your own thing, Tom obviously keeping a close eye on you.

You couldn't help but notice Toms muscles as he did pull ups. What a sight it was! You decided it was time for a break and sat near Tom as you drank your water. It was also the perfect place to watch him work out. After a few minutes he jogged over to you, a little out of breath.
Tom: can I borrow you a second?
You nodded and followed him back to the mats.
Tom: lay down.
Y/n: okay...
You laughed and tried to make yourself comfortable on the floor. Tom then hovered above you, his hands either side of you.
Tom: every time I go down, we kiss. Deal?
Y/n: doesn't sound to bad to me.
So here you were sandwiched between your boyfriend and the floor. 2 kisses turned into over 50 kisses, you had lost count on how many.
Tom: one more.
He muttered, placing a hard kiss on your lips, being careful not to put all of his weight on you.

You soon found yourself standing in a ring with Tom. He was telling you what to do and explaining how to do it.
Tom: darling your stance is a bit off- let me help you.
He stood behind you with his front pressed to your back. Using his own foot he nudged yours forward, his hand was on your thigh gently guiding your leg the correct way. His chin was resting on your shoulder as he squeezed your thigh. His touch gave you goosebumps and made every nerve feel on fire, but you tried to ignore it. His hands were then delicately placed on your waist, changing your posture. His fingers drew shapes and patterns on your skin. The butterflies in your stomach were uncontrollable as his hands caressed their way up your body to your shoulders. Your heart was beating faster and faster, you were sure he could hear it.
Tom: relax, you seem tense.
You could almost hear the smirk in his voice as he lightly rubbed your shoulders. You let out a sigh and closed your eyes in an attempt to relax.
Tom: there we go. Oh and one more thing-
His fingers hooked the bottom of your shorts and slightly pulled them down a bit further. He then pulled the front of your sorts bra up, placing a soft kiss on your neck. Your rolled your eyes, smiling.
Y/n: have you finished now?
He pulled his shirt off and put on some gloves.
Tom: yep, good to go.
Well you weren't prepared for that. You cleared your throat and shook your head to clear his image out of your mind.
Tom: are you ready y/n?
He questioned, tilting his head to the side causing his head to fall perfectly in his face.
Y/n: let's do this!

Let's just say that you had never been more distracted in your life. Tom would definitely annoy your about it later on.

I hope you enjoyed!! Sorry for not updating in a while -A💓

Vote and comment <3