10| Christmas T.H

A/N: for some reason this didn't post when I wanted it to, so I'm posting it now. Hope you enjoy! 💓

You rested your head against the window, it fogged up instantly with the contact of your breath. It was Christmas Eve and you were alone, Tom had gone away to film for cherry and was meant to be back sooner but his flight was delayed. You closed your eyes and sighed, hoping that he would be back soon. You began to feel tired, Tessa sat next to you, occasionally nuzzling against your leg as if she was reassuring you.

You placed your hands hands on your stomach, a small smile spread across your lips. Did I forget to tell you that you were pregnant? Well, you were but Tom didn't know yet. All the symptoms began to show whilst he was gone. With the help of his friend Harrison, you were able to get a pregnancy test without anyone becoming suspicious.

The pregnancy surprise was supposed to be announced on Christmas Day but you couldn't wait any longer. You had wrapped up the test and put it in a box, let's just say it would be a little Christmas Eve surprise. You hoped he would be happy, you knew he would be, but a small part of you was worried. For why? You didn't know.

Time skip...

You sat on the arm of the sofa, feet tapping against the floor nervously as Tessa now laid her head across your lap. The box that held your future sat under the tree, surrounded by a few other presents. Your phone lit up, you looked at the screen, 'I'll be home in 5 minutes xx'. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. There was no need to be worried, right.

Five minutes passed like five seconds, and soon the door opened revealing a very tired Tom. He smiled, his eyes lighting up as he saw you. You walked over to him and he enveloped you in a massive hug, you breathed his scent in for the first time in a few weeks before his lips met yours. Soft and gentle against yours, fitting perfectly like a puzzle.
Tom: I missed you darling.
He whispered as you placed your forehead against his.
Y/n: i missed you too!
You quickly kissed his lips again before taking his hand and dragging him towards the sofa. A confused look corrupted over his face.
Y/n: I know your tired and want to sleep, but I have a surprise for you. I couldn't wait till tomorrow...
His eyes softened at the fact you'd given him an early present.
Tom: but I haven't got anything to give to you love.
Y/n: you are enough, I don't know why you spend lots of money on me. Just you is perfect.
Tom: aww thanks.
You passed him the box, your heart thumping heavily in your chest. You played with the bottom of your shirt and but your lip nervously. Watching as he delicately untied the ribbon, you thought about what it would be like to have a child. You'd both obviously talked about it before, but this was the most real it had ever felt.

He picked up the test and read it, his eyes immediately grew big as he looked at you. He looked back at the test, his mouth slightly agape.
Tom: w...we're...you're pregnant..?
You nodded slowly.
Y/n: are you mad? Please don't be mad.
A large grin formed on his face as he stood up excitedly.
Tom: mad?! I'm going to be a dad! We're going to be parents! I can't believe it!
He picked you up and spun you around, before placing you back down and flowering your face in kisses. He put his hand on your stomach and smiled even wider if that was possible.
Tom: I can't believe it...
He whispered, a sparkle in his eye you'd never seen before. It made you feel happier and calmer about the situation. His face perked up and he grabbed your hands softly.
Tom: we have to tell your parents! We have to tell my parents!
You nodded, giggling at his sudden change.
Tom: tomorrow, we'll tell them when they come over to open presents. Y/n this so going to be the best gift ever!
He crouched down, his hands on your waist, and kissed the top of your stomach gently before kissing your lips.
Y/n: I love you.
Tom: I love you, and our baby, or it could be babies! Sam and Harry are twins, what if we have twins?! Oh my God this is the greatest day of my life!
You laughed and admired him as many scenarios popped into his mind. He was going to be a great dad.