23| Moonlight T.H

This imagine is about driving to wherever you want to go, that being the reason why it's quite short. Hope you enjoy!!💓

You were going on a date with Tom, you had been friends for a long time before and he finally plucked up enough courage to ask you. You almost immediately said yes - the truth was, you had feelings for him.

Time skip...

You wore a red dress, it came down to just above your knees. You knew that your parents definitely wouldn't approve of your choice of wear, but you were just having fun. You curled your hair (or whatever hairstyle you like) and applied some light make up.

You sat waiting for him, slightly nervous but mostly excited. A text popped up on your phone, he wouldn't be long.

Time skip...

The sound of someone at the door startled you, you stood up and walked towards the door. A large grin appeared on your face as you saw Tom in front of you. His eyes lit up as they met yours, a small blush on his cheeks.
Tom: you look great.
Y/n: Thankyou, you too.
You looked down at your feet, a swarm of butterflies in your stomach.
Tom: after you...
He followed you to his car, opening the door for you. As he walked around to his side, he pulled a funny face at you. You laughed and shook your head, putting on your seatbelt.

Seeing as this was the first time meeting Tom, it wasn't as awkward or silent in the car. He passed you his phone and you looked at him confused.
Tom: pick a song, but choose wisely.
You nodded and began to scroll through what he had. You spotted a song that the two of you listened to all the time, it always made you feel happy so you decided to play it. Tom instantly recognised the start of the song and smiled turning to face you.
Tom: really?
You smirked at him.
Y/n: you know you love it...
He chuckled and drummed his hand on the steering wheel to the beat.

You rolled down your window and began to sing the lyrics, Tom always said you could sing good but you didn't believe him. The wind was blowing through your hair and you couldn't be happier.

Tom POV:

I quickly glanced at her as music was playing, it was our song. The moon was shining perfectly on her face, beauty radiating from every angle. Her smile was the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen, I could feel the smile trying to break through on my face. I looked forward at the road, my heart beating faster then ever before.

Y/n POV:

This moment was something you'd never forget.

As the sing cane to an end, you closed the window and sat back in your seat. The adrenaline was pumping through your veins and your heart was beating in your ears. You felt a feeling you'd never even felt in your life before, your guess being the music causing you to remember memories.

You were falling in love and you didn't even know it yet.