Chapter 32

When Yeosang was finished, he went to move away but couldn't as my legs still gripped onto his.

All of a sudden, he smashed his lips to mine while picking me up carefully. How can someone be so gentle but so rough at the same time. I smiled into the kiss which made him smile too. He bit my lip asking for entrance which I let him in almost instantly. I was now placed on a soft bed with Yeosang hovering above me.

I leaned up to attach our lips again. I pulled Yeosang's T-shirt over his head and placed my lips from his jaw going towards his neck making small love bites. He pulled away from me and removed my pyjama top. Yeosang bought his lips back to mine almost instantly and trailed kisses down to my chest. "Shit Aubrey, that's bad." It was then that he saw my bruise for the first time. "Are you sure you want me to carry on? I don't want to hurt you!" I nodded "you won't hurt me." I mumbled.
Yeosang then decided that it was too hot so he lowered his hands down my body then took off my pyjama bottoms and his shorts. We were now just in our underwear. He looked down at my cuts on my thighs and froze. Did they put him off? Did he not want me now? I mean who would want someone who can't even love themself?

Yeosang then murmured "you are so beautiful Aubrey." and started kissing each scar and graze. "Don't listen to anyone who says bad things about you anymore. I don't want you hurting yourself." I nodded and he bought his lips back to mine.

I decided to switch it up a bit so I flipped him over so now it was me straddling him. I kissed from his neck and went all the way to his stomach. I then went to move his underwear when I was suddenly stopped by his hand. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded. "You might need to give me advice though as it is my first time."

⚠️SMUT⚠️

I pulled his underwear off and his dick sprung out.

Wow!

I got out of my daze and grabbed his dick. I wrapped my lips around the tip of it and Yeosang instantly sighed. My hand went around his manhood and I started bobbing my head up and down. I looked into Yeosang's eyes as I continued. "You are doing perfect princess. Are you sure you haven't done this before?" I nodded. He threw his head back in pleasure as I took in his whole dick. His moans were heavenly and I could listen to them all day.

I thought this was going to be horrible but it was actually alright. You went on like this for a bit longer until you heard Yeosang mumble "fuck Aubrey! I'm going to cum." I let him release into my mouth while looking into his eyes. Once he released I took his dick out of my mouth and he mumbled "Your turn."

He placed me onto my back and pulled my panties down. "Are you ready beautiful?" Yeosang asked. "More than ready." I answered smirking. As I said my response he started rubbing my wet core. He then stuck a finger in without warning making me flinch. He then added a second finger and it felt good. He started curling his fingers, reaching to my sweet spot and I became a moaning mess "fuck Yeosang, that feels so good." I buckled up my hips wanting more and more pleasure. His fingers started going in and out faster making my orgasm build up inside "I'm so close." I moaned. Just as I said that I came. Yeosang decided to taste me and bought his lips to my core. Once he had finished, he came back up and kissed me. This kiss wasn't full of lust this time, it was full of passion and love."

Yeosang grabbed my boobs and started massaging them while kissing me. He then moved away and went into his suitcase picking up a square packet. "Do you want to?" He asked shaking the condom packet. He came back towards me "if you don't want..." I placed my hand over his mouth. "I want to." I mumbled shyly.

He came back over to me and gave me a kiss again. I could never get fed up of his lips. He then pulled away, opening the wrapper and placing the condom on. "This might hurt a little." He mumbled and pushed into me slowly. Fuck, that hurt. I had a few tears running down my face from the pain. When Yeosang noticed he panicked "Aubrey, are you ok? I can stop if it hurts too much!"

"No carry on! It will get better." I mumbled. I was right. Once Yeosang was fully inside me, it hurt less and I started to feel pleasure. He started to move in and out of me making me feel good. "Go faster please!" I moaned. Yeosang started to go faster making me feel amazing. As he kept thrusting, I felt the pleasure build up. "Yeosang, I'm going to cum." I screamed.

"Lets cum together, just wait a little longer Princess." I listened and waited for him. "Ok princess, you can cum." And with that, we came together.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️
(sorry if it was bad, I haven't done a full smut before) please give me advice if you have any!!!

Yeosang collapsed beside me. "That was amazing." I mumbled. "It was perfect." Yeosang replied. He then suggested getting cleaned up. Yeosang disposed of the condom and we both went and showered. Yes we showered together, and no, nothing happened. Well except for massaging shower gel on each other and a few kisses. We got out and put our pyjamas on and went back to the bed.

We were laying down when a thought popped into my head. "Can I ask you something?" It has been bugging me for days now. "Ask me anything beautiful." Why is he so cute? No that's not the question. We were both staring at each other while talking.

"Why did you get with Emma?" I asked. His face dropped when I asked. "I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing and she took advantage of that. I didn't end up having sex with her because I became more and more sober throughout the make out session. I promise we did nothing more." He then added "plus, I wouldn't have done anything as I was talking to you at the time."

I felt bad now for thinking he actually slept with her that whole time. "I came into the room and saw you both. I ended up going to Wooyoung's room. I told him that I saw you and Emma, and we ended up getting together too. Obviously we didn't have sex. I just wanted to try and forget about you and he wanted the same with Emma. However, it didn't really work for either of us." I chuckled at the end comment. "I'm really sorry Yeosang! I thought you actually liked her."

"Don't worry princess! I don't like her. I only like you." Yeosang confessed.

"I like you too." I admitted.
.
.
.
.
.
The next chapter is the last chapter! I hope you have enjoyed this book!