Chapter 13

They both sat there for a minute or two, still holding hands as comfort before Seonghwa spoke. "what's the matter Bree? You can tell me anything, you know? If you don't want to tell me, that is ok too, but I'm worried about you!"

Aubrey looked at Seonghwa feeling upset because she had caused him to worry.

"I- I just get bad thoughts when I'm alone" Aubrey stuttered. "I feel alone. I feel lost. I'm scared that you are all going to leave me. I'm scared that you will all get bored of me like everyone else". Aubrey had felt like this ever since she parted from San and came back from Korea.

Seonghwa felt worse for leaving her now. He had realised that Aubrey gets a lot of negative thoughts. "If you ever feel alone, please come to me or any of the other guys. We will help you. We will stop the bad thoughts or at least try to prevent them".

"Please don't tell the others Hwa. Yeosang kind of knows but the rest don't. I don't want them feeling sorry for me". Aubrey mumbled. She hasn't told San either as there hasn't been a right time to talk about it. She didn't really feel like anyone should know because she doesn't want them to worry about her.

Seonghwa agreed not to tell anyone about it but he wanted to know something else. He wanted to know what was going on between her and Yeosang because it was clear that he liked Aubrey. They both went out to talk last night. Yeosang looks at Aubrey a lot and then her putting her head on his stomach today while we were all lying down.

However, Seonghwa didn't ask because he didn't feel like it was right to ask all those questions.

After a few minutes Aubrey came out of her thoughts and had an idea. "Hwa! Can we do something fun tonight? Like maybe go out for a meal and drinks!" Aubrey pouted which made Seonghwa want to say yes but he would have to ask the rest of the boys. They probably wouldn't have a problem with it anyway and they were all old enough to drink in the UK.

"Let's go and catch up with the guys to see if they want too" Seonghwa then carried on "also, if you pout cutely like you did with me they will definitely say yes." Aubrey blushed a little bit but nodded and grabbed his hand running towards the guys.

The rest of Ateez didn't get that far because they were busy taking photos of the park and selfies.

Aubrey and Seonghwa caught up to the rest and they all looked at the two questioning what they spoke about. "Can we go out for food and drinks tonight?" Aubrey asked enthusiastically but then put on her pout.

They all decided it was a great idea and that they should go and buy something to wear for tonight. They went to Oxford Street, Harrod's, Selfridges, flannels and by the time they a had been into most of the shops, everyone had something to wear

They decided to go back to the hotel to get ready as it was already 6pm. They decided to meet in the reception at 8:00 which gave them 2 hours to get back to the hotel and get ready. They were only about 10 minutes away from the hotel so they had plenty of time.

Once they arrive at the hotel, they all go to their rooms to get ready.

Aubrey's POV
As soon as I got into the hotel room, I removed my makeup and went straight in the shower. I washed my hair, body and shaved. When I was finished, I dried my hair. I then did my makeup. I applied everything and added a bit of contour but not too much as I didn't want to look like a clown.

My eyes looked like this...