Chapter 21

The boys decided to go and sightsee but they decided I should stay at the hotel and rest. I agreed, still feeling a bit tired and went to my own hotel room. The other stylist that I was staying in the same room with wasn't here at the minute. She must have gone out to explore like the boys.

I decided to have a shower before I rest again as I felt dirty from the flight. I took my wash bag in there and opened it up. I got my shampoo, conditioner, body wash and razor. I did everything I needed to quickly and got out. The reason I rush is because if I'm in the shower too long, my thoughts eat at me and I use my razor for things other than shaving so I try to be as quick as I can.

I dry myself off and get changed into some loungewear so I could relax.

I pulled out my phone laying on my bed and looked through all my social media

I pulled out my phone laying on my bed and looked through all my social media. I went on my Twitter first which was a atiny account and the only reason I use twitter is for Ateez. I hadn't been on for a few days so I was behind with the fandom gossip. I decided to tweet so people wouldn't think I've disappeared of the face of twitter.

I tweeted "MY DREAM FINALLY CAME TRUE GUYS"

I didn't have many followers so I don't get many replies but I still post to keep me sane.

I went on to my Instagram and decided to post a selfie of me as I hadn't in a while. I don't really use Instagram that much but every now and then I post a picture.

I then played superstar BTS as I am bored and had nothing else to do. I had been playing for about an hour when the door opened. The girl who came in must be one of the staff members.

She was beautiful

She was beautiful. I didn't know kq hired none Koreans and I thought I was the first but it turned out that this girl was here too.

"Hi, I'm Aubrey and I guess we are roommates" I exclaimed smiling at her.

"Hey, I'm Emma! I guess we are" she replied back. We talked for a while and we ended up using English as she is American but can speak Korean too. She was great and I could see that we would become closer on this tour.