Chapter 31

It was now 8:15pm and I have just finished getting ready for going out. I have been taking pain killers so my stomach hurts a lot less than before. I am so ready for another night out. I need a good drink.

 I need a good drink

I walked out of the bathroom and into the hotel room seeing San and Hongjoong

I walked out of the bathroom and into the hotel room seeing San and Hongjoong. "Wow Aubrey! You look beautiful." San beamed. I gave him a hug and also gave Hongjoong one too. "Are you ready to go downstairs to meet the rest?" Hongjoong asked. "Yep! Let me just get my bag."

After I got my bag, we went downstairs. As we got downstairs, we saw Wooyoung, Jongho and Yunho. We went and sat with them while waiting for the others.

Seonghwa and Yeosang came down together looking amazing. Guess who was late again? Mingi. Am I surprised? No, not anymore.

Just as Hongjoong was about to call Mingi, we heard "I'M HERE, SORRY" and saw him come running towards us. We all laughed because Hongjoong was looking at him like he had killed a puppy.

We went to a restaurant that we reserved this time as we didn't want to get there and no tables would be available. I was sat next to San and Seonghwa. Wooyoung and I still weren't talking after our disagreement. If he wants to ignore me, Seonghwa and Yeosang then he can but I'm not going to be picking up the broken pieces of him after.

The waitress came by and asked us what we wanted. I ordered a Caesar salad and a Kopparberg mixed fruit to drink. "Is your stomach feeling better now? If not, we don't have to go to the club tonight." San asked looking concerned. I told him I was fine now and that I still wanted to go out. I am not ruining everyone else's fun because of my ribs.