Chapter 24

I got back to Ateez and they were just getting ready to leave the table. I grabbed my jacket and bag ready to leave as well. We had a busy day today as it was the concert. Luckily the fan meet is tomorrow because I don't think hungover Seonghwa could deal with that today.

Everyone began to leave to get to the minibus. Wooyoung pulled be back "did I make you excited?" He whispered into my ear smirking. I will definitely get him back later for what he did to me.

"Hmm, nope!" I lied and it was so obvious. My voice squeaked. I am the worst at lying to people. Wooyoung laughed and I walked off with him following after.

——————————————————————————————————————-
We had arrived at the arena and we were in the dressing rooms. Today is different to last time. Today I am officially starting my job as a makeup artist. I am so happy I can do something I love.

I started with Jongho first. I applied mousturiser, primer, foundation and eyeshadow to him. I think he was still tired from last night because he didn't talk much. We spoke a little bit though.

After I had finished with Jongho, it was San's turn. I did the same for San. He was wide awake and basically bouncing off the walls. He could barely stay still. I held down his shoulders at one point. "Stop moving so much." I hissed at him. San just laughed at me trying to be serious, but he stayed still after that.

"I need to talk to you later" I mumbled to him making sure only San had heard me. "We can talk now if you want, let's go outside!" I shook my head replying "I have to finish getting everyone's makeup done. If we have time after, then we can." San nodded agreeing. I didn't want to get in trouble on my first day of work.

San was now done and it was Seonghwa's turn. I did the same kind of makeup for Seonghwa. I tried to make his sharp features stand out a bit more. Damn, his jawline was to die for. I had never looked at it this close but it made me realise how sexy it actually is. Obviously I had seen it in pictures but this was up close in real life.

Ugh I need to stop fangirling. They are my friends now. "Are you ok there Aubrey? You zoned out." Seonghwa asked. "Yeah, just thinking about things." I replied.

Seonghwa then asked "about me? Were you thinking about how handsome I was?" My jaw dropped. How did he know? "Umm, no!" I scoffed. Seonghwa laughed "I'm only joking Aubrey."

'Few' I thought to myself. I then felt bad because he might have taken it the wrong way, thinking that I might think he is ugly. "Hwa, I'm not going to lie though, you do look really sexy" I whispered winking at him.

It was now his turn to feel embarrassed. You could see a slight red tint coming from his cheeks. However, he still looked happy from the compliment.

As I was finishing of Seonghwa's makeup I heard giggling. I looked over to where the sound came from and it was Yeosang flirting with Emma while she was doing his hair and makeup. Why did she have to like him? Why out of the 8 members it had to be him.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands clasping mine together. "Don't worry, he will see what he is missing soon enough." Seonghwa stated while holding my hands. I sighed looking over at the two, once more. They seemed happy.

I had finished Seonghwa and my last person was Yunho. The rest of Ateez had been done by either Emma or another girl I don't know the name of. Yunho sat there telling me jokes he knew while I was doing his makeup. He even came out with some English ones which made me laugh and distracted me from Emma and Yeosang.

"There! All finished" I stated proudly to Yunho. He said thanks and went to sit with the others.

I was packing away my makeup tools when someone grabbed my arm and dragged me out the room. I knew it was Wooyoung straight away just by his grip. It was tight and needy.
He shut the door behind us and went through the arena. I didn't know where but I followed anyway.

We turned a corner and where we were was kind of hidden. Well, I wouldn't have noticed it. "I'm sorry, I had to get out of their. They were annoying me." Wooyoung expressed.

I agreed with him. "I was getting so annoyed but I couldn't say anything as we weren't in any kind of relationship" I murmured talking about Yeosang and I. Wooyoung was obviously in the same situation but Emma didn't even know he is interested in him.

Wooyoung looked up and around. What is he looking at? I looked up and around but I couldn't see what he was looking for. Wooyoung pushes me against the wall and looks into my eyes. "There isn't any cameras. We are safe." Wooyoung blurted then bought his lips to mine with no hesitation.

At first I kissed back in an instant but then pulled away thinking about something. "Woo, I don't want to hurt your feelings or mine" I stated pouting.

"You're so cute!" He mumbled while kissing my jaw. "How about if one of us ends up feeling something, we tell the other and it stops there?" Wooyoung carried on. He looked at me for my answer and I nodded my head, bringing my lips back to his.

This was the best feeling ever: having someone so close. Having someone you can do this with and having no strings attached. Wooyoung bought his lips down to my neck. "Why did you have to make it so hard to get to your neck? You should show your neck babe." I had a turtleneck on so it was hard for him. All of a sudden, he grabbed the turtleneck, pulling the neck down with one hand then tilted my head with the other.

After, he bought the hand he used to tilt my head, down to my ass and squeezed it. I jumped at the surprise but he then felt my sweet spot which made me melt. I felt my legs falter and I let out a small moan "fuck Wooyoung."

Wooyoung parted his lips from me and gave me one more small peck. I needed more but we also needed to get back so Wooyoung could have his hair and makeup done.

However, what the two didn't realise was that someone saw them and took photos. The same person who had taken all the photos.

We both decided to go to the toilets first to sort ourselves out. We looked fine but I just needed to brush my hair a bit. My lips were also swollen so I tried applying lipstick to make it less obvious.

We both walked into the room at the same time as they would be suspicious if we left together and didn't come back together. Yeosang was still talking to Emma but they were now on the sofa with the other boys. I went to sit down with everyone and Wooyoung went to get styled. I sat in between San and Seonghwa.

"Do you still need to talk?" San asked me. I nodded. Honestly, I didn't really want to talk about my worries anymore but those two were flirting and it hurt.

San got hold of my hand and walked us out. "What did you want to talk about?" I told him about how Yeosang and Emma were making me feel. "I know that we both said that we didn't want a relationship but I can't help how I feel. They also went back to my room last night together."

"WHAT?" San shouted and I covered his mouth. "Where did you stay Bree?" I told him about how I knocked on his door and didn't answer. "You didn't answer my question though! Where did you stay?"

"I stayed with Wooyoung and Mingi." I replied. If I tell him about the Wooyoung thing, he will think I'm a whore so I decided against it. "Did you tell them why you came in?" San asked sighing. I nodded.

"Mingi was asleep but I told Wooyoung. He was upset like me because he likes Emma." San nodded acting like this was not a surprise. "I knew Wooyoung liked her, I just didn't know how much." He sighed. San then added "remember, I will always be there for you no matter what! If you need me, let me know and I will always be there in a heartbeat."
.
.
.
.
.

Question: who is everyone's bias in Ateez?

I can't decide mine still💖