Part 33

The next few days were very fun and lively on set...without any more interruptions this time. One day Mira was alone with Mallika at their apartment, when she suddenly blurted out a random thought. "Why is it always boys that propose? Girls can do it too, right? We are equally as romantic too..."

That got Mallika thinking. "Hmmm...you have a point...," she went off, getting lost in some thoughts.

Seeing this Mira suddenly realized what Mallika was thinking," Wait wait wait. Hold up. Are you thinking about....?"

Mallika looked at her with a sly smile. "And what is it that you think I am thinking?"

Mira smiled back at Mallika, fully aware of the plan, "YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE TO BHAIYA!!!!!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh. This isn't something the whole world needs to know about."

"Oops sorry. You know, I just get sooo excited when it comes to you two. You guys are just sooo adorable together."

Mallika blushed," Thank you thank you. Let's think of something shall we?...."

And with that, Mira and Mallika stayed up late into the night, thinking of a proposal plan.

~~

Sumedh and Basant were hanging out at Basant's place, playing video games and having fun.

"Bhai sun na (Bhai listen no)," Basant said.

"Ha bol na (Yes say no)," Sumedh replied, looking up from his controller.

"Tujhe nahi lagta ki tujhe Mallika ke sath next step le lena chaiye? (Don't you think you should take the next step with Mallika?)," Basant asked slyly.

"Ummm no yaar. She's not comfortable to kiss me yet. I won't do anything without her consent."

"Aree chee no no. I wasn't talking about kissing and that stuff. I was talking about something more official..."

Sumedh looked up, his eyes wide. "HOLD UP!"

"Sorry yaar. Did I say something wrong? Did something happen between you guys?"

"NOO YAAR. YOU MADE ME REALIZE THAT IT'S THE RIGHT TIME!!" Sumedh said, getting on top of his chair, breaking out into his dance, his hair bouncing all over the place. Even Basant started dancing. "I WAS WAITING FOR THIS DAY ALL MY LIFE!!! PROPOSAL TIME!!!" After a minute, they both calmed down.

"Ok so, I need to think of a plan," Sumedh said, some thoughts already forming in his head.

"I'll help you," Basant said.

And with that, Sumedh and Basant stayed up late into the night, thinking of a proposal plan.

~~Next Morning~~

Sumedh and Basant reached sets late with bags under their eyes."Maybe staying up until 3 am wasn't a good idea," Sumedh said, rubbing his eyes.

"Definitely worth it though," Basant remarked, taking a sip of his coffee, trying to wake up.

"Aree Dada, ek chai laiye na (Hey Dada, please get me one chai)," Sumedh asked, needing another cup.

Suddenly they came face to face with Mallika and Mira. "I'm telling you, staying up that late wasn't really a good id- Heyyyyyyyyyyy broossssssss," Mira suddenly changed, trying not to give the plan away.

"What happened to you?" Basant asked, still trying to wake up.

"We could ask you guys the same question," Mallika remarked, blinking her eyes multiple times, also trying to wake up.

"But we asked first," Sumedh replied back.

"So? We asked second," Mallika countered. They went back and forth.

"Aree aree guys, don't start here too," Mira quickly interfered. Basant quickly nodded in agreement.

Suddenly the spot boy came up to them. "You guys need to get in costume, quickly."

With that, they parted ways, but everyone was eager for what was to come later in the week.

Ooooh something's coming up!