Part 21

*In Mallika's home*

Mallika showed Mira around the house and after all other necessities were done they were sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Mallika...I have one question."

"Hmm?"

"How much do you like Sumedh?"

Mallika blushed hard. "Uh-um I like him a lot. Why do you ask?"

"Sooo do you guys spend a lot of time together?"

"That's more than one question, Mira," Mallika rolled her eyes.

"Pleassse?"

"Ok fine. We try to spend a lot of time together, but with work and shoots, it can get a bit chaotic. Also Sumedh is always focused on professionalism, so we mostly are focused on work everyday. So a simple answer...we try."

"Hmm okay..." Mira said going into thoughts. "Do you want to help me with the tour plans?"

"Sure! I'm excited!"

And with that they stayed awake until late night sharing ideas and having fun.

~~

The next couple of days of shoot went by quickly. Sumedh, Mallika, and Basant were caught up in shooting. Mira was focused on work on her laptop. The group had made plans to leave early morning on Friday by car. They rented a van to fit all of them.

~~

*Morning of Friday*

"C'mon Mallika. We are gonna be late to Bhai's place. Plus, the Ola cab is already here," Mira yelled.

"Coming coming," Mallika said.

The outfit contrasts between the two were very different. Mira was wearing a simple outfit consisting of a hoodie with leggings. Her hair was in a nice braid (if you can't tell by now, Mira is a very simple casual girl). Mallika was wearing a shirt with overalls over it. Her hair was tied by with a bandana and she had on some hoop earrings.

 Her hair was tied by with a bandana and she had on some hoop earrings

"Someone's looking fancy...wonder who it's for...." Mira teased. Mallika blushed.

"It's nothing like what you're thinking. Shut up and let's go!"

Mira giggled. They both made their way downstairs, put their luggage in the back, and got into the cab.

~~

Soon they arrived at Sumedh's house and walked in with their luggage to already see Monika and Basant there.

"You guys are finally here?!" Dau exclaimed looking at Mira.

"Hey don't look at me!! Someone spent a long time getting ready for--"

Mallika interrupted suddenly, making Mira, Basant, and Monika smirk. "ANYWAYS...is the van here? We should probably leave as soon as we can, it's going to take around 5 hours."

Sumedh walked in just then, trying not to keep his eyes on Mallika for too long.

"The van is on its way. Probably will take around 10 minutes. Until then we can chill."

"Okay!" Mira got out her laptop, put on her glasses, and started typing.

Dau just looked at her rolling her eyes. "Mira...by chill he meant relax, not start working."

Mira gave him a look and resumed. Sumedh started watching her. Why is she always working? Is that how much her career is so important to her?

Mira on the other hand, looked normal on the outside, but somewhere inside felt a mild emotional pain. She quickly ignored the feeling and focused on her work.

Suspense, suspense, suspense! What happened to Mira all of a sudden? Do you think she's hiding something? Be on the lookout for the next part because there are HILARIOUS scenes coming up!!