Part 6

Chanda told Sumedh's makeup artist that Mallika was calling him because she wanted him to do her makeup. Chanda then made her way to Sumedh's vanity van. She opened the door and Sumedh looked up. He was surprised to see her. Before he could ask anything, Chanda said, "Your makeup artist was called somewhere and he asked me to do your makeup. You are getting late - so can we start?" Sumedh was skeptical, but he didn't push it further.

"Um yeah sure."

He continued to look at his phone, as Chanda closed the door. How should I make my move? She started off by normally doing his makeup. But suddenly after that, she placed her hand on his shoulder and moved closer. Sumedh, feeling the closeness, adjusted in his seat. She immediately pulled back. Ugh, why does he have to move so much!

Sumedh thought in his head - What is she doing?! I just want this makeup to be over with.

"Look up please."

Sumedh forcefully angled his head. Chanda placed her hand on his face, pretending to smooth out the make-up by gently stroking his face. As she was "working", she looked into his eyes - trying to get something out of him. But Sumedh instead, just closed his eyes. Chanda tried some more, but nothing. She tried one last time, getting really close to him. Sumedh got up suddenly, and Chanda drew back in surprise.

"Make-up tum ab rehne do. Set par jake finish kar dena. Mereko kuch jaruri kam yad agaya. (You leave the makeup now. Finish it on the set. I just remembered some important work I have to do.)" Sumedh then turned and quickly left.

Ugh, that totally failed! Chanda thought. How was he able to resist that performance? Nobody can! He's too much in love with that darn Mallika. But I'm not giving up. With that she stormed out of the van in anger. 

As Sumedh walks fastly out of the van, he runs into something.

"Ow- watch where you're going---Sumedh!! Why does your face only have half makeup?!" Basant laughed.

Sumedh, unsure of what Chanda's true intentions were, decided not to tell Dau.

"Oh long story. Anyway, how is Holi preparations going? It's only tomorrow!"

"That's what I was going to talk to you about! Everything is ready to go, even the colors are coming tomorrow. And most importantly...the food is ordered and ready to come!"

"Perfect..." Sumedh went off into another world fantasizing about the next day. The bright colors, delicious food and drinks, exciting music, and most importantly the gorgeous looking Ma---

"SUMEDH VASUDEV MUDGALKAR!" Basant hollered into his ear. Sumedh tripped and stumbled.

"You can just tap me next time to get my attention and not scream like a howler monkey!" Sumedh said playfully annoyed, while Basant frowned and pushed him. They both went off to set to finish their work for the day.

Chanda sat down thinking about the day. Well obviously my plan failed today . He doesn't seem to be that type of guy, but that's perfectly okay. I'm not giving up. Tomorrow at the party, I will try to keep them apart as much as I can. Oooh, I can wear that attractive dress I have, I'll try to lure him through attraction. But I'll also have some fun--with Sumedh of course. And with that she left home for the day with a cunning plan.

Short part but...what is this Chanda up to now? How will Sumedh react? And mostly...what is going to happen at the Holi Party?!?! Vote, comment, and follow!