Part 24

They all settled near the fire and relaxed.

Mira started, "Ok rules! No.1 : No cheating. Whatever you pick, you have to stick with it and complete it. No.2 : Whoever completes their challenge is the one to pick the next person and they get to decide what that person will do."

"Ok first up will be....MONIKA!" Mallika decided.

"Ohh noo, okay fine, I'll get it over with. I choose...dare." Everyone started thinking, but then Mira suddenly shouted. "Oooh, you have to sit in Dau's lap until the end of the game!!!"

"Yesss!" Mallika and Sumedh exclaimed. Basant and Monika's faces went red. But internally, Basant was feeling very happy.

"Ummmm w-what type of d-dare is this?" Monika protested. Even Basant nodded along.

"Nope. You can't back out now. That's the rule," Mira reminded everyone.

Mallika, seeing Monika uncomfortable, whispered to her, "It's just us. No one's gonna judge you. Relax." Monika got up and went and sat on Basant's lap, their faces going even more red.

"Well, hope you don't get any leg pain Dau." Sumedh teased, trying to lighten the mood.

"SUMEDH!" Monika yelled, fake angrily. "Since you insulted me like that, I'm picking you next!" Everyone laughed, and Sumedh accepted the challenge. "Dare." Everyone went deep into thoughts. Suddenly Basant thought of an idea. "You have to dance with Mallika to your own song Bekhabar Kashi Tu!!!!" Sumedh and Mallika's eyes went wide in surprise, while Mira, Basant, and Monika laughed.

"Revenge, I see." Mira said slyly. "I got my phone, ready..stand up guys!"

Sumedh stood up first and offered a hand to Mallika, both eyebrows raised. She took it and stood up. Sumedh pulled her in as they began waltzing to the song. Their movements were graceful, their each and every step taken with coordination. Their dance was simply flawless. They went on for a while with lifts, spins, and lip singing.

"Oooohhhhooo. Koi to rok lo... (Someone stop them *sarcastically*.)," Basant said teasingly, which made Mira and Monika crack up. When the song was over, Sumedh dipped Mallika, holding her leg to his side. Everyone clapped for them and they both sat down, feeling really nice. "Ok I pick Mira to go next." Sumedh said, a plan of revenge forming in his head.

"Alright fine. I'm going to continue the streak and pick dare."

"I dare you to....prank call Rajesh and propose to him."

"WHAT!? Are you serious!?!? NO WAY! Not to that crack-head."

Monika reminded Mira, "Remember your own rules Mira! No backing out."

Mira groaned in annoyance as she got out her phone. "What's his number? I threw his business card in the dust bin."

Sumedh pulled out the business card from his pocket and handed it to Mira. She grabbed it with anger and typed in the number, waiting for him to pick up the phone. Mallika whispered, "Put it on speaker!" Mira rolled her eyes and put it on speaker and Rajesh picks up:

Rajesh: Hello! Rajesh from (xyz) touring agency speaking?

Mira: Hello kind sir. (this made everyone smirk)

Rajesh: Hello Madam Ji! How may I help you?

Mira took deep breaths before saying the next part. Everyone was looking at her eagerly.

Mira: Actually...I need help with...um....ever since I saw the (she gagged as said the next part) beauty of your handsome face, I've been having trouble sleeping..."