Part 19

Sumedh and Mallika (shocked) both looked in the direction from where the voice had come. From behind the trees came a young girl. She was wearing a shirt with shorts and there was a polaroid camera hanging down from around her neck. And...she was scratching her neck--clearly disappointed to interrupt the cute moment.

Sumedh immediately got defensive and embarrassed, "Who are you? What are you doing here? Aren't you ashamed of taking pictures of us like this? What type of behavior is this!?"

Mallika however was looking at the girl with curiosity. She put a hand on Sumedh's arm indicating to relax a bit.

"Hold on Sumedh." she said calmly and walked towards the girl, Sumedh followed. "Hi! My name is--" Mallika suddenly got interrupted.

"Who doesn't know who you two are!? In fact, I don't think anyone would know better than me! Also, I follow you two on instagram and I...." the girl rambled on and on and on. Sumedh and Mallika just looked at each other, a bit overwhelmed.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I have a tendency to talk a lot with people I like. Anyways, my name is Mira. Age 17. I go to college somewhere far away. Don't ask me where, that's not important. Also my dad has connections with the director so he allowed me to check out the set for my career exploration. That's all I can think of for introduction purposes. As we talk, you'll get to know me - assuming we will talk. Oh god, I'm rambling again. Sorry. You want to say something?"

"Ummm..." Sumedh and Mallika were shocked with all the information thrown at them. Their minds were stunned by this girl.

"I'll assume that's a no...? Ok bye! Then I'll leave. And sorry for the disturbance..resume whatever you were doing."

"Wait!" Sumedh exclaimed, a bit annoyed. "Please can we have the picture for privacy reasons? I don't really want to release this..."

The girl laughed. "Ohh, don't worry about that Bhaiya. I'm not that selfless to make everyone see this picture. I promise to not leak the photo. By the way, (she lowered her voice so just Sumedh can hear) you two are really cute." And with that she left Sumedh standing there blushing and Mallika looking surprised. Suddenly, she turned around and shouted back, "By the way, the director was looking for you guys. That's why I came looking for you. But then I saw you two...ok nevermind byee!" she skipped back towards the set.

Sumedh had one thought in their head. Who is this crazy girl?!

Mallika walked up to Sumedh and held his hand.

"Well that was...quite interesting."

"Umm I don't think interesting is the word to describe what went on....more like crazy."

They both looked at each other in the eye and Mallika burst out laughing.

"God...I never experienced someone like that in my whole entire life!!" Sumedh exclaimed. "She sure is something..."

But suddenly their conversation was interrupted by loud sounds....

~~

"Where are those sounds coming from?!" Mallika exclaimed, slightly worried.

"I think from the set. Let's go fast!" Sumedh grabbed her hand and they started running.

But as they approached, the sounds actually sounded like music. But not just any type of music...

"SADI GALI?!?!" Sumedh exclaimed. "What is going on here?!"

Sumedh and Mallika both looked up to see a loudspeaker, some staff members, Dau, and...Mira dancing. They were literally dancing like monkeys. Finally the song was over and everyone was bending down gasping for breath.

"Guys...that was awesome! Thanks for joining me, you all needed a nice workout! Now go home and sleep." Mira said to everyone while unplugging the speakers.

"Mira, that was actually a really awesome break. We need to do this again!" Dau exclaimed joyfully.

"We'll see. For now I'm pretty tired Dau."

Suddenly Sumedh and Mallika walked up with confused faces.

"Sumedh?! You should have come earlier and you would have had the best time of your life!!!" Dau exclaimed with joy.

"Yeah yeah...I saw that...but what is this for?"

Now it was Mira who talked. "What do you mean Bhai? This is a nice stress relief. These people have been working since early morning...they all need a break. You should join next time."

"Hmmm. I don't know, I'm leaving." Sumedh said, a bit astonished and thoughtful. What is this girl doing?! She's turning this whole place into a circus.

"Ok I will leave too. Bye Mira!" Mallika smiled.

With that everyone went to their designated homes.

Short part, we know! Lol...Sumedh doesn't seem super happy with this new character. But how did you like her?