You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.

Start from the beginning

"Bunny, you will not do anything to Missy unless I say so." She looks at me and then lay her head on my chest.

"Do you understand?" She doesn't say anything and I grab her by her face. I squeeze her face and she grabs my wrist.

"Do you understand?" She nods her head and I let her go. She rubs her face and gets up.

She walks away and I follow behind her. "Where are you going?"

She looks at me, "Away from you."

We walk in the house and I grab her arm. I push her against the wall and she looks away, "I don't like her. Elias doesn't even want her anyway. We can just kill her."

I laugh, "She's staying alive until I say otherwise."

I step back from her and she looks up at me, "Go fuck her then."

I raise my eyebrow and I laugh, "Fuck her? Do you want me to?"

She crosses her arms, "I don't care what you do."

I hum in response and I pick her up and throw her over my shoulders. I walk to the room Missy is in and unlock the door.

I walk in and put Bunny down on the bed. I look at Bunny and then at Missy.

"Take your clothes off." I say to Missy and she raises her eyebrow, "E-Excuse me?"

I walk up to her and she steps back, "Strip."

She shakes her head and I laugh, "You can't deny it. I've seen the way you've been looking at me. The night we first met you were watching me as I was kissing Bunny."

Her face turns red and I laugh. She slowly takes her clothes off. Bunny gets off the bed, "You leave this room, I will do more than shock you with that collar."

She stops walking and looks at me. I look back at Missy and I wrap my arms around her waist.

I kiss her on the lips and she kisses me back. I pick her up and she moans. I carry her to the bed and lay her down.

I kiss down her neck and she takes my shirt off. I look at Bunny and she is watching us.

Missy grinds her hips against mine and I laugh, "You didn't even resist. You really want this, don't you?"

She nods her head and I kiss her. She kisses me back and I smile in the kiss.

I pull away and stand up. I walk up to Bunny and she stands her ground. I put her hand on my dick, "Didn't I say you're the only one who could get me hard? My dick is soft and I was just with a naked woman."

I lift her head up and crash my lips to hers. I quickly pull away and smile, "I'm hard now."

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk out of the room and put Bunny against the door. I lock the door and she kisses me.

I kiss her back and she moans, "Zaidy, I can't wait anymore."

I smile, "We're going to the room right now."

Next Morning

I wake up to my alarm going off. I hit snooze and close my eyes. Seconds later my phone ring.

I put the phone to my ear, "Wake the fuck up! We're outside!" Cain yells into the phone and I hang up.

Bunny groans in her sleep and I lay back down. I stretch my body out and groan, "Bunny, wake up."

She gets under the cover and I pull the blanket off her. She sits up and reaches for the blanket. She pulls the blanket, "Five more minutes."

I pull the blanket back towards me. I stand up and pull Bunny towards me, "Zaidy, it's three in the morning."

She sits on the edge of the bed and stares off in space. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face.

I come back out and see Bunny still sitting on the edge of the bed. I walk up to her and pinch her nose, "Wake up. Go brush your teeth."

She gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom. I get dress and all of a sudden Cain walks in.

He looks at me, "I was just hoping your ass was still in the bed. I was going to drag ass out of the bed for hanging up on me."

A few minutes later Bunny comes out of the bathroom and she shows Cain a sleepy smile, "Hey Cain."

"Hey, Lyric. When we get on the jet you can go back to sleep. It's a twenty-three-hour flight."

I stop at what I'm doing and look at Cain, "You're joking, right?"

He shakes his head, "Nope."

Bunny starts getting dressed and I grab our suitcases. "I sent Kovu on a twenty-three-hour flight. I didn't know it was going to be that long."

Cain shrugs his shoulders, "He'll be alright. I made sure they knocked him out for the whole flight."

We walk downstairs and I see Kade. He looks at me with a small smirk, "I see that you got your memory back."

I laugh, "Yep, it seems like your dad has been around me for a long time."

He crosses his arms, "He did tell me that I have a new brother and sister."

I look around, "Where's Jasmine? Not bringing her along?"

He shakes his head, "Nope, not taking any chances bringing her along. Although we just made up for the lost time after four years. We fucked like rabbits."

I raise my eyebrow, "Well, I'm a wolf who loves to fuck a bunny."

He looks at Bunny, "She's still here? I thought you would have killed her by now."

I shake my head, "Didn't you threaten me not to kill her?"

He laughs, "It seems like that's the only threat you listened to. We've threatened you plenty of times."

"You must be really happy." He arches his eyebrow in confusion, "Happy?"

I nod my head, "You laughed just then and not only that but you're actually going back and forth with me."

We walk outside and I put my bags in the trunk. "I feel normal though."

He looks at Missy and Barry, "Who's the woman? I can tell that the guy is with Leo. He looks like Leo's type."

I start laughing, "He would have gotten mad if he had heard you."

He shrugs his shoulders, "It'll be alright."

Nancy and Luke come out. Nancy locks the door and they walk to a different car. 

I look at Missy and she looks away from me. I walk up to her, "Are you mad because I left in the middle of it?"

She ignores me and I laugh, "You are. Well, I don't fuck anybody, but Bunny. She does have the best pussy."