Chapter 6

Percy's POV :

Monday when we returned to school I heard awful news. we all new that my friend Jason had anal cancer (butt cancer)
My friend piper aka Jason's girlfriend texted us all this morning saying that Jason was in the hospital. She said the cancer had spread throughout his body. the doctors don't know if he is going to make it.
After I heard about this I picked up nico and went to the hospital.
[time skipz]
When we arrived at the hospital I told the lady at the front desk that we were here to visit Jason grace. she told us he was in room 207.
We walked into the room and saw piper there.
I said hi to Jason and asked him how he was doing.
"There is a flaring pain up my ass. how do u think I'm doing?" He said dramatically.
After that we talked for a little while then he asked if he could speak to nico alone.

Nicos pov:
Percy and piper left the room.
"What do u want to talk to me about?" I replied.
"Dude, I may be in pain and I may die but before I go I must give u this last piece of advice.
TELL FREAKIN PERCY U LIKE HIM!!! "He yelled at me.
"Shhh!" I warned him.
" Do me this last favor please. nico , man just go for it? What's stopping u?"
He's right what is stopping me. I don't know maybe the fact that percy is straight and will never like me and if I tell him then he will hate me.
As if reading my mine Jason said" he's percy he won't hate u"
And then something started to happen. the monitor started beaping and Jason's heart rate went up and he said "go for it man" and with those last words the screen went dead.

So what did u guys think huh?
Sorry for making Jason die guys but u know I thought I should put at Least one death in here just cause u know I can.
Thoughts on Jason dying.
Question: what's you're favorite color?
I want to put a shout out to wildimagination6271 for mentioning me in her book and for reading my book So yeah thx guys
-cece