Chapter 4

[hey guys sorry for the wait I've been busy]
[time skipz cause I'm uncreative]
Percy's POV:
They kept Nico in the hospital overnight just to make sure he was okay. I stayed with him all night but left in the morning so I could go home and change my clothes.
When I came back to the hospital they said nico already went home. I decided to drive to nicos house.
When I got there I knocked on the door about five times before he opened it.
"What do u want Jackson?"
"I just wanted to see if you were okay." I said calmly.
"Why would you want to see if I was okay"he replied
"I don't I guess that's what friends do"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nico's POV

OMG he just called me a friend. percy Freakin perfect Jackson. he just called me a friend. my inner fangirl just took control of my thought as I started daydreaming about him.

"Nico are u alive" he says snapping me out of my thought.
" No I'm dead perce"
"First what's with the nickname and second can I come in I've been standing out here for the past 10 minutes?"
"Oh yeah sure"I say as I lead him into my foster home. my parents died when I was little and my sister died a couple years ago in a car crash. Then a woman named Marie and her daughter hazel took me in."
"Wow percy says nice place."Marie has a lot of money so she can afford a big place.

I took percy up to my room. luckily it was clean it's usually a mess. Percy started looking through my CDs. I have a lot of music. then he found one he liked and started playing it. it was light Em up by fall out boy. <who's with me>

After we finished listening to the song he turned it off and we sat on my bed.
Percy asked me how I was feeling.
"I'm good" I lied. I was actually in pain there were bruises all over my body.

"Do you know who did this to you" he said with a concerned look on his face. like he cared.

"No I didn't really get see there faces I just knew I was getting hit."
My pillow dropped on the floor and I went to pick it up and groaned in pain.
"Are you okay ?" he said with a worried expression on his face. He held out his hand to help me up because I hadn't fallen from the pain.
"I'm fine." I said rejecting his hand.
" I'm really sorry but I gotta go my moms probably worried about me. see you in school."
"See ya."

Sorry it was short
Question: do you guys like fallout boy?
2nd question: what is your favorite otp from pjo or hoo besides percico?