Chapter 3

Nico's POV:

Did I just say I would go hangout with percy? what was I thinking. the big question is though why would he want to hang out with me? maybe he just feels sorry for me or something cause I don't have many friends. that's pros ably it he's probably just trying to be a nice person.

I couldn't help blushing when percy asked me to hangout though. he was so cute. no bad nico, you aren't supposed to like guys!

I can't help it though I'm just attracted to guys. I don't feel anything when I see girls.

Percy walked to class when I just sat there in the hall like a crazy person.

The next thing I know is I see these two guys come up and then I'm out cold.

[Time skipz]

I see the white walls and I know I must be in the hospital. it wouldn't be the first time I've been here.

The nurse walks in and says" oh good your awake."

"What happened?" I say eagerly.

" You blacked out at school and have a small concusion."

That explains why my head hurts. I tell the nurse thank you and as she's about to leave she says " you have a visitor, I'll send him in."

Who would want to see me?

Percy's POV:

The nurse came out said I could see him now. they told me at school that nico was at the hospital and I drove here.

When I walked in the room I realized he didn't look to well.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." nico responded but he didn't look fine.

He had bruises all over his arms and face. There was a cut on his hand. and on top of it all he was a skinny as a pole.

"Why did u come here? nico asked

" I wanted to see if u were okay?" I said calmly. I left out the part that I was worried about him but he doesn't need to know that.

" You're not helping by being here." Nico said with look of sadness on his face.

Nico looked so cute with those big brown eyes and the sad look. I couldn't help but stare.

"Why?" I asked.

"You wouldn't understand."he said softly.

[hey peeps how is it so far? I'm sorry if it's crappy this is my first fanfic. please comment to me I'm open to ideas - thx, cece]

Question: what ships should I put in here?I was thinking of pipabeth but I'm not sure