t r o u b l e m a k e r || part 1

(may do fanart soon, idk :p)

  Lloyd Garmadon. The son of Lord Garmadon, evil overlord. While his father has been lax these past few years in his conquest upon the city, Lloyd frequently swaggered around acting as if he himself ruled Ninjago. Everyone feared and despised him equally. He knew it. Not that it bothered him. Oh no. He absolutely basked in the fact that he was following his father's footsteps. And he basked in the fact that people talked shit about him, yet cowered once he sent a single threatening glance at them. No one crossed him.

  You do not cross Lloyd Garmadon. And more importantly, you do not, under any circumstances, associate yourself with Lloyd Garmadon. Everyone in the entire city knew that by heart. It was an unspoken rule.

  Yet I, a certified knucklehead, did just that. Though to be fair, he practically crashed himself into my life without giving me an option. And it's the best unfortunate thing that has ever happened to me.

  It began that one day in homeroom, a few weeks before midterm exams.

  I was minding my own business, but for whatever ungodly reason, a certain blond who sat behind me in class decided to start poking me incessantly. When I blatantly ignored him he began hissing again and again and again- I ended up being pissed and, without thinking, swung an arm at him. To which he grabbed and I resisted and somehow we both lost our balance and ended up falling on top of each other and everyone was staring.

  Oh, and we also got detention for disrupting class.

  Lloyd was unfazed, and even faked a yawn as we were given the slips. I was annoyed and wished to ram an entire chainsaw up his smug bastard ass. But beyond that, I was questioning why the hell he was picking on me in the first place. As far as I knew, I'd never even spared him a glance before this. I didn't even know how he got to know my name.

  I payed it no mind for any longer, though. Sure, it sucked that I had to spend an entire afternoon in a dull room with the most hated punk in Ninjago instead of being in my room with the air conditioning on full blast, but life sucked in general, so there's that. Classes dragged on as usual, but soon enough school was over and I found myself headed for detention.

  I poked my head through the classroom door. It was empty, save for a woman with pixie cut hair at the teacher's desk, shamelessly reading a steamy romance novel. Judging by the cover, it was bound to be smutty as hell. She noticed me out of the corner of her eye and waved me in.

  "You're on time; that's unusual." she mused as I slumped into a random seat. "So what're you in for? Theft? Smuggling? Inappropriate behaviour?"

  "Eh, sort of." I shrugged.

  "Tell me." she placed her book aside, leaning forward with an eager grin.

  I raised a brow, amused. "Wouldn't you rather read your book?"

  She laughed. "It can wait; now spill."

  "Lloyd Garmadon.." I began, but she'd gasped, cutting me off.

  "That dumbass didn't harm you, did he?"

  "Oh, no." I waved a hand dismissively. "Just annoyed me. I wasn't thinking, and I sort of tried smacking him, and.. well.. yeah. Didn't end well."