Resort

Chapter 2

[baekhyun’s pov]

It’s been weeks and yeol and i can’t seem to find a way to spend time together. He was pretty busy with promoting his soon-to-be-released-album, and to busy with guestings on different shows as same as i do, i’m busy with thinking of things to add on my story, the plot and the summarization, up until now i can’t decide what characters to put into this, and i’m also busy promoting my soon-to-be-published-book.

The both of us found it so hard to not see each other in more than one week so we decided to stop promoting and spend time together this weekend.

. . . .

“so, where do you plan to go?” yeol asked as he looked at me as he drive away from the busy town.
“i don’t know. I’ve really got no idea. You’re driving, so you should know where to go.” We’re planning to escape city but doesn’t know where to go.
“haha” and so he laughed and i saw him smiled.
“i totally missed your cute sense of humor.” Then he got back into looking at the road and drove faster than the usual.

“so where do you plan to go?” i asked and looked at him as he still looks at the road.
“anywhere would be fine, right?” he asked as i continued the sentence he told me before.
“as long as i’m with you, anywhere is fine.” Then he smiled and his right hand interlocked with my left hand as his left hand holds on to the wheel.
“right.” He said in a soft voice as he continued driving out the city.

It was cold and yet i felt a little warmth. I dropped my head on to his shoulder as he continued driving. I wanted to go anywhere as long as i’m with you. i loved yeol and i never wanted to leave his side.

. . . .

We arrived at some private resort. The sky was almost dark-ish when we arrived there, but then as i looked at the clock it was like, 5:15 pm but then it’s already dark, it was too early to be dark.

“you said you knew who own this resort?” i asked and clinged on to his arms and wasn’t planning to be separated with him tonight.
“deh. it was my friends resort. You know yunho, right?” he asked as he placed his arms around my shoulder.
“deh. is this his resort?” i asked as he nodded for an answer and smiled at me as i looked up at him.

Then yunho came running towards the both of us for a welcome.

“chanyeol-ssi ! it’s been a long time!” he said as yeol approached him and did a fistbump and greeted each other manly.
“so this is the famous writer baekhyun-ssi.” Yunho glanced at me and smiled. Then yeol walked towards me and hugged my from my back.
“this is my famous writer baekhyun.” Yeol said as he smiled at yunho and placed his chin above my head.
“i know, i know. He’s all yours. I reserved one room for both of you, if you’d like i could escort you there.” Yunho offered but yeol only smiled.
“no dude, we’ll do it ourselves.” Yeol said as yunho smiled and from his pocket he picked a key.
“then, here. that’s the key to your room, number 365.” Yunho said and yeol smiled at him. yeol once said that he thinks yunho as a respective and great leader to his team but that was 3 years ago when they still have a team and when he was still a leader.

. . . .

Yeol turned the knob and opened the door and the both of us entered the room.
“did you made reservation for this?” i asked as i was sitting on this fluffy bed.
“i contacted yunho yesterday and made reservation for both of us.” He said as he fixed our things and placed it on the table.
“we’ll stay here for this weekend.” He said as he sat beside me, held into my lap and kissed my neck.
“i’ll just take a shower, okay?” then he stood up from his sit and grabbed his towel and entered the bathroom.
“deh.” i nodded as he looked back at me and smiled.

He was inside the bathroom and i wanted to look out from the view from this big window inside this room.

I opened the curtains and then the window. A cold wind blows upon my face and i can smell the fresh sea air. I looked down and saw pretty young kids playing sand castle and as i looked up i saw the blue and white clouds with 6 pairs of birds flucking together out for the winter.

“they’re so beautiful..” i uttered as i kept on looking to those 12 flying-high-birds.

Then a hand was wrapped around my hips and a chin dropped over my shoulder.
“not as beautiful as you are.” I heard yeol said as he kissed my neck again and i can totally feel him breathe. I hold on to his wet hair and played with it. i can feel his body still wet and i suddenly feel the urge of also taking a shower. I turned around him and see him half naked, i can see his muscles puff out to his body and i can see streams of water in his body.
“i’m taking a shower.” I said as i kissed his wet lips, grabbed another towel and went my way to the bathroom.

. . . .

-

hiya !

thank you for reading, i've just created a small part of chapter 2 today, so.. my update would take a while. thank you so much for reading, please do support my stories and feel free to comment and vote.

please follow mo on twitter:

@wafflelay
@kookiiiiiiie

.

kamsahamnida ! thank you so much :D