Unexpected Truth

Chapter 8

[yixing's pov]

His eyes were pale tho he was smiling, his lip went dry which tells me he's drowning. He may not tell but I know he's afraid bcos he's the kind of kid who'd want to live up 'til 90. I know it's hard for him to accept the fact that he's ill and as much as I've wished to heal him with just a touch of a hand in reality, I can only pray and hope ev'rything will turn out right.

"baekhyunnie!" I called out running on to him as I hugged him tight and felt the warmth of his body colder than it was.

"I missed you." Saying those inches away from his ear as he pushed me away and started to smirk.

"seriously!? You're with me all day and you're now saying you missed me?! Don't fool around hyung." He may think of it as a joke but I trully am missing him.

I missed his corny but cute jokes, his good old cute love quarrel with zitao, his off tune song ev'ry morning that serves as an alarm clock for all of us and that big bright smile that captured ev'ryones heart.

"but I seriously do, I missed you." I pouted cutely tho I know he'd be honestly disgusted but this is the only way I know how to let him forget his sickness even just for a small nick of time.

"gross! don't do that!" ev'ryone laughed, tho by means of ev'ryone refers to; me and joonmyun.

-kriiiing-

. . . .

[baekhyun's phone]

All attention was on me as when all of us heard my phone started to ring, it was literally placed on the side table 2 or 3 inches far from me.

"excuse me, I'll just get my pho-" as I carefully reached out- literally it was hard bcos my head still spins-hyung interrupted and took it himself.

"here," he reached out on to my phone and passed it over to me. He smiled as I roled my eyes to him and grabbed my phone brattily in his hand but-

"thanks." I didn't look but surely I knew that made him happy-why?!-bcos he freakin' hugged me tight and continued kissing my cute innocent cheeks.

"yah, lay hyung! Hajima!" I pushed him and wiped the kiss marks on my cheeks, he started laughing and ended up smiling-it's cute-seriously! This hyung is killing me.-.

. . . .

chanyeol calling...

channie, I wonder how he's feeling.

"hello?" he started off as I felt an ache in my heart sooner I heard his sweet angelic manly voice.

"wae?!" I answered as if I was annoyed but surely I am not; I just don't want him to feel my lonely voice.

"I missed you." His voice was sweet and smooth, I've been longing to hear him in my dreams. I couldn't dare to answer bcos any minute by now I might fall off and tear.

"didn't you missed me?" seriously, would you dare to ask? I missed you chanyeol. I've missed you a lot.

"baekhyun" I heard lay hyung calling my name in a very gloomy way. I looked at him and saw his eyes looked sad feeling a tear streamed down my face; 'am I crying?' 'dammit, im crying.' Shit, I don't want to cry with those two hyungs just watching by.

"baek, are you crying?" suddenly from the other line, I heard chanyeol talking so I sniffed wipping my tears away.

"a-ani. It's just that; I've got colds a-and im seriously feeling dizzy these days, it's really tiring haha" I faked a laugh only hoping he wouldn't notice it.