Only You [side story pt2; taoris]

Chapter 9

[zitao's pov]

The people threw greetings all around me; saying how much they missed me and that they're looking forward to have me back in business. People gave me a warm welcome and im just too happy that I couldn't even resist them.

"zitao," ev'ry greetings;

"ah? Hello." I accepted them all even from the people I've just met but all attention was on me as if im thinking they'd be judging me with ev'ry single thing I'd do tonight and I hate it. I don't want any issues that's why I went out alone to feel the fresh air and to look at the stars as if they'd fall down from where I stare.

It was peacefully quiet and it never was as relieving to feel the fresh air. The moment I looked at the stars was when I felt coming back with happy mem'ries and I never imagined how happy I was by just looking at them sparkling up above.

"zitao," the voice shuttered as it called my name; it was deep and mysteriously gorgeous. It echoed in my ear as if it would make me fall asleep in his beauty feels. I knew who he was and I didn't want to look nor cry infront him. he left me for good and im simply returning the favor. I didn't came back for him; I came back for me.

"yifan."

. . . .

[yifan's pov]

I was walking around looking for the foods but I was left to find him instead of goods.

He was sitting on the edge of the hotel pool as he was leaning back looking up the sky full of blooms. There were stars up above in a peaceful night and the world seemed so light looking at them shine.

"zitao," at first I hesitated to call but already called his name as I stuttered and almost fall.

"yifan." He called me yifan instead of what he called me 'ge' im pretty much sad but he gave me his smile seemingly saying that's he's fine so I felt relieved after seeing that for a while.

"what are you doing? Did you not enjoy the party?" he leaned looking at my face with his eyes all locked with mine, I thought he's mad but then he gave a smile.

"not exactly. It's just getting a little cramped inside so I decided to feel the breeze outside. How about you? Why are you here?" in his eyes I see that he's trying to hide something from me. my mind says; he's moved on and I cant help it but feel sad and torn.

"actually, I was looking for the foods but I ended up coming out to the pool." Maybe bcos im not really looking for foods; maybe im just trying to look for you.

"is that so? The food counter is found beside the stage, you should probably find it when you walk that way." he pointed a path coming back from the party but im pretty sure im not hungry now that I see you infront me.

"really? Too bad I lost appetite." I giggled as he flashed another smile. He looked back up the sky as I almost felt the urge to cry.

"mind if I join you?" Im walking closer to him but it felt like he was miles away from where I am.

"sure, its okay." I was standing feeling guilt as I sat beside him and started to speak. My heart beats faster remem'bring my promises wond'ring to myself how can I be stronger to speak my way to his heart.

"so," I took a deep breath hoping not to stutter as he looked back with plain expression.

"how's life?" I couldn't seem to find any words nor questions to ask but then he started to giggle-laugh aloud-and It never stopped me wondering why?

"seriously?! This is our first time seeing each other since three years and that is what you're asking me?!" his sentence must feel sad if it weren't for his laughing but I could actually think he's pretty mad.

"uh? Yeah, I guess." He looked at me seriously for a while but then he started to giggle again so I smiled.

"to be honest," the tone of his voice seemed to tell me that he's about to say something really sad.

"I'm not doing fine." Is it bcos you're hurt to see me here? Is it bcos I left you behind when I promised not to?

"why?" are you mad at me for leaving you?

"I don't know. It's kind of weird too. I kept on thinking of a person that is no longer mine." He looked at me as if I were the one whom he's talking about.

"I kept on thinking if he still loves me but surely if he still, he won't ever leave me." I still, and never will stop loving you.

"I, im sorry." Tell him. right now.

"no, it's okay. It's not your fault. Anyway, it's nice to see you again yifan and I'll see you 'round." Im about to say it but he stood up and bowed ready to leave my sight.

-flashback-

Looking at the ocean makes me feel sad and rememb'ring happy memories seemed to make me sadder.

"I missed him a lot." He looked at me with his plain brown eyes.

"to be honest; I want him beside me ev'ryday and night." This is what im feeling from the beginning but kept inside.

"I want to hug him, kiss him, hold him tight." I loved him so much that I can hardly talk all mushy and it's even my first time.

"say that I love him and be with him tonight." it feels like im in a world incomplete without the ones i love.

"what's stopping you to do those things?" im his friend but this is my first time seeing him take all seriousness and it's actually weird.

"nothing." I looked at his eyes and started to realize; there is actually nothing.

"then do it." Tell him everything you just told chanyeol today,

"tell him you love him," he'll probably wont answer back but-

"tell him you missed him." im willing to say it no matter what.

"tell him you want him beside you ev'ryday and night." Bcos I cant live a world without him beside.

"tell him you want to hug, kiss and hold him tight." He probably wont let me but I'll do it with all my might.

"tell him all and everything will turn right." Everything's gonna be alright.

-end of flashback-

'tell him all and everything will turn right.' I believe in chanyeol so I guess everything will be all right. Tell him, right now!

"tao-ah!"

. . . .

-

150529

an: exo is said to be originally ot13 but timoteo; the said other member; left bcos sick of waiting + stress from his parents, he's now a member of hotshot.

im hungry but there's no food; IM DYING ALREADY! HUHUHU anw tao didn't withdrawn to exo yay!? okay, i don't know what to believe anymore hahaha anw please let me now if you like this ud by simply clicking on the ★ button. comments would do too, please don't be scared on sharing your insights and ideas for this shitty story, im running out of ideas lol thank you!