The Book

[chanyeol's pov]

The cruelty of the world, it sucks. It kept on hurting you until you start to roth. It's too painful. Life can be too desperate. It enables to kill innocent individuals time after time. just like what it did, to me after baekhyun died.

i locked myself in dungeon, i start to scream and cry. I'm getting thinner than I've had then it felt like I died. No one dares to ask but based on my actions I predict they knew why.

-knock, knock-

A slow knock. Probably hesitating to interrupt—my death, that is.

"uh- sir, a visitor named: huang zitao, asked for your presence." Again. Same person/s, same excuse. It's tiring.
"tell him not to come, im gone." they've been continuously coming back and forth, lately.

I'd rather stay alone than to pretend to be happy even if im not. It kills me to see them now, I want no one entering my life. Since then, they'd come to cheer me. make me smile. spend their time for me.

It's, kinda, irritating.

. . . .

[zitao's pov]

18/11/ 30, Tuesday, 12: 57:48 am

I, whom possess a heavy heart, predicted I'd never see you again. including the phase and hollow chest, I know your smile had vanish with him. she came down earlier than she had plastering a smile sadder than it should've. again, I sat down waiting for his trace but im shut out, rejected; thrown away.

"gwaenchan-ah?" this hyung, who always waited back the door, flashed a smile as he saw me return.
"I'd be lying if I say, 'I am'." the magnificent rosy scent of the air dumped my cheeks falling weak as I stare.
"suho hyung, it's a sorrowful period when I've lost byun baekhyun. I can't bare to think that I'd be losing park chanyeol too." He forced a smile gently playing with my hair. He opened his mouth and starts to speak as he always did.
"stupid. how can you even have the time to think about that." as we wait for green light to sign us a 'go', the atmosphere felt awkward but he begin to talk.
"you should face this with a smile. maybe, by that, we could bring him back to life."

. . . .

18/11/30, Tuesday, 12:57:39 pm

Im still in the depths of the sea of worrying. It felt like im out searching for clues on how to cheer him.

"kris ge," in a white night, on a bouncy bed, the moon serves as the life that gives the night light crest.
"hmp?" he looked back my sight leaving my eyes to stare.
"if, you are given a chance to have any of your wish come true, what wish would you choose?" I saw his pink plump lips as they wet themselves with his tongue. He flashed a thinking face and puts his fingers under his chin.
"that's a tough question. Hm? I think I'd wish for your wish to come true." My wish?
"why choose my wish?" I knew yifan had a lot of wish but I couldn't understand why out of all choice he chose to grant my wish.
"you're flashing a frown lately, and it's not the likes of you. I knew you'd only be happy if I made your wish come true." So, even yifan, sees how melancholy I am. well, of course, he's my beloved half. He knew everything of what I feel, he knows everything of what I am.
"so, as your genie, I'd like to ask you, what's your wish?" my wish(?) can only be granted by a miracle.
"even shooting stars can't grant my wish." Everything. I wished to have everything but--
"then, I, myself, will do it for you." But, if there'd be a real genie, I'd wish for one thing.
"I had a lot of wish. I want a lot of things. But, tonight I only wish, to bring back the smile on chanyeol's lips." A tear mold up falling down my cheeks. I wished my wish will come true and perhaps tomorrow I'd see him without blues.
"I'd trade anything to see it. I want him back the way he is." A sob turned out a cry; a whimp turned out a whine.
"then, as your genie, I'd make your wish come true." Yifan, my genie, beyond his job, made me smile.