Espresso

Chapter 1

[chanyeol’s pov]

After kissing baek’s lips, i suddenly felt thirsty for more but of course, i have to go or manager hyung will kill me for even being late for just 5 minutes.

I went home first to take a shower and get some clothes. The maid helped me prepare my things for todays meeting, manager hyung told me to dress casual and not to wear black tux or even ties.

“excuse me, sir your shoes.” The maid placed my shoes infront me and bowed.
“is there anything else you need sir?” the maid asked as i looked at her.
“no, nothing.” I gave her a smile and so she bowed again and left out of my sight. i grabbed nothing else because the maids already placed my things inside my car so i only made my way to my car and left the maid one thing before i leave.

“i might not be home today or maybe i’ll be home late so can you please secure the house, i’m leaving you incharge of everything until i came back.” I said as the maid only bowed at me and i smiled at her to show kindness. I closed the door and drove my way on to manager hyung’s house.  This meeting is something different, he said to only wear casual, and why on earth would we have a meeting on to his house? He’s got to be really pulling off some joke one me. If that really happens, i’ll be fucking resigning on to his company, Sometimes manager hyung is just so weird, he might pull out a joke then burst into laughter which i just hate when it comes into that personality of him.

. . . .

I rang the bell on to manager’s house door and a maid answered and opened the door.

“sir park, mr lee is waiting for you upstairs.” The maid said as she pointed up the stairs and to manager hyungs room. i bowed and only smiled and went upstairs to see manager hyung, the maid disappears as i looked back again at her so i continued walking towards manager hyung’s room.

I’m now standing outside his room and i knocked 3 times aloud and opened the door without even letting him answer.

“you called for me old worthless fart?” that is how i called him. we actually get along together because he was my bestfriend.
“could you atleast show me some respect, i’m still your manager.” He said as i gave him a smirk.
“okay then, how old are you again?!” i asked in sarcasm and i know he knows that i’m older than him. the fact that i didn’t really know why he became my manager?! Seriously, i don’t know.

“seriously?! we’re getting into that point again?! Okay, i know you’re older but i’m smarter that’s why i am standing as your manager and you as my worker and please do include the reason of me being so cool and rich.” He added those small lies.
“okay? is that some self praising, because you’re my friend i could only give you full supports about that.” i smiled and sat on his bed as he is sitting on his tables chair checking some papers.

“so why am i here anyway?” i asked as i lean back with both my hands against the bed and looking above the ceiling.
“jeez, haven’t i told you that you need to be more serious about your album, it’s going to be released next year, january  11.” Then i looked back at him and looked at him seriously.
“here.” he then hold on his hand a file of papers which i seriously don’t know what was written on it he just handed it over to me.
“what are these?” i asked as i tried looking at it one by one.
“those are song you made but then throwed it away for the wrong flow of musics and wrong choice of lyrics. I want you to fix them or more on like make it a new one.” he said as he went back sitting on his chair.
“how come you have these? I know i throwed them all away.” I asked as he smirked at me and i looked at him confused.
“Whenever you’re creating those songs on your office at my building i asked someone to look after you and to get all those papers you’re throwing away for i know i’ll be needing them after some time, and it seems to be this time.” This kid is spying at me. is he some sort of gay or what?!
“are you a gayshit?!” i asked as i pointed out to him and went far away from him.
“what?! You asshole, i’m no gayshit.  And may i remind you, you’re the one dating with a very special friend who won’t be name but i know who.” He threatend.
“you’re seriously spying on me! you’re such a gay dude.” And again i pointed at him.
“fuck, seriously?! can you just stop that, it’s irritating.” He stood up from his chair and pushed me out his bed.
“leave before i kill you idiot.” He opened his door and pushed me out his room.
“wait~” i stopped him from closing the door.
“how can i fix these?!” i tried asking him and yet he only gives his strength and forced to close the door.
“do that yourself idiot! I’ll only call to see your progress. Now leave!” he shouted and closed the door. As that happens, i was left out laughing.

“that dude was seriously gay. Now wonder how he looks and do weird stuffs.” Then an internal laughter was held.

I saw the maid downstairs cleaning the living room.
“you’re all done sir?” the maid asked as he left the living room and approached to open the door for me. this is not even a meeting, i really thought it’s something important tho, it really is but this is really silly.
“deh, kamsahamnida.” I bowed and she bowed as i giggled again and tried threatening her boss.
“tell your boss that if he’s no gay, he’s got to help me do this.” And i pointe on the songs i’ve written and thrown away. The maid only nodded and bowed in a confused face.
“i’ll be going ahead.” I said as i walked outside the door and towards my car.

Told you my manager is so weird. I definitely hate the way he handles me but in any other way, i could freely move because we’re just about the same age the only thing is that i’m a day older than him. i even wonder why i call him manager hyung he’s not even taller nor older than me. oh yas, he told me to call him hyung to make him look more matured in front of others but that is only when we’re around other people, i call him whatever i wanted to when he and i can only hear it.

. . . .

I went into some cafe to order some cappuccino for my beloved baekhyun. He really enjoys cappuccino, i know it’ll help him concentrate more on to making his book.

Right now, i’m sitting on a table and waiting for my order. As i saw a familiar face from a not so far table. Could that be-- kyungsoo-yah?

. . . .

He looks so different, the last time i saw him, he was having a shorter hair and now, it totally grew longer than before.

I noticed his alone and so i left my table and sat on the same table as he is.

“long time no see.” I said as i sat on a chair infront him.
“chanyeol-ssi.” He said in surprised but face is still expression less as ever, calm as a water.
“what are you doing here?” he asked as i smiled at him and he looked stunned.
“same thing as you’re doing here. i’m here for a coffee.” I smirked and he only looked away.
“so how’s your life?” he asked still looking away.
“it’s probably fine before everyone left out.” I said as i noticed his eyes were showing sad expressions.
“i see.” he shortly said in reply. Then a waitress came by and gave kyungsoo his orders.
“kamsahamnida.” Kyungsoo said as the waitress left.
“espresso? Why? I thought you didn’t like espresso? You said it’s too bitter for you and you hate bitter things.” I said in sarcasm as he only took the tissues placed beside the tray and put them inside the bag.
“did you suddenly change taste buds?” i tried asking him and he only looked at me.
“no, but..” he hanged as i looked at him curiously.
“espresso is nice when your life is bitter.” Is he bitter right now? why? Does jongin left him that why he’s broken?
“did jongin left you? or did something happen to both of you? that’s why you’re bitter or are you broken?” i asked the posible things that may make kyungsoo bitter for a while.
“no, but maybe it’s because, of the bitter things that happened the past few years.” He answered. The way he did that, it was so cold.

The same waitress came by again to give me my orders. A cappuccino and one americano.
“two coffees?” he asked and was confused.
“yes, one for me. and one for baekhyun.” I mentioned baekhyun’s name and i said that in full of happiness and even gave him a smile.

“the both of you, still spend time together?” he asked and i looked at him as he stands on his sit.
how lucky. Well, chanyeol-ssi, as much as i wished to stay, i couldn’t because i had to go. Maybe some other time, we’ll see each other again and have some talk about our lives.” He smiled and bowed at me who’s still sitting here comfortably. He left the place and i followed him by my eyes.

As he left, my smile disappears because again, i saw his back. The back that i saw last time when they left and never came back.

Today must’ve been a coincidence. It’s a few years ago since i last saw that squishy guy. I missed talking with that heart-shaped-lip guy, and he’s just all same as before, expression less and calm kyungsoo. And yet, i felt something different by the way he looks at me, it’s somewhat, sad to see.

. . . . 

-

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

please follow me on twitter:

@wafflelay
@kookiiiiiiie

thanks.

by: trinaaaa