Secrets

Chapter 11

[baekhyun's pov]

It's been four months since I got back continuously living a life. but, my journey seemed to be reaching close to it's final stage and it's a pretty sad chapter of my life.

I was in a place I never imagined I'd fear to go. I came here to see someone but as I walked towards the door my legs went numb and hesitated to go. im pretty scared that I might not like what I'll find soon as I open the door. But, despite of feeling unsure; I took all courage and turned the knob on.

"mr byun," the sunlight seen out through the glass window, flashed bright momentarily blinding my sight. I felt too nervous, as like im about to cry.

. . . .

"baekhyun-ah!" I was talking with chanyeol through my phone and I never thought by just hearing his voice would make me cry instant with just in seconds.
"ne?" I pretended and faked a smile as tears kept on streaming non-stop over the aile.
"I love you." 3 words and I started melting. 3 words and I begin crying. 3 words and now im dying.

"baek?" he called but I begin sobbing.
"baekhyun?" he called for the second time and I feel like im melting.
"byun baekhyun?" I loved you more than myself and I can't bare to see you stupidly cry. I wanted to hold you for always 'til I die. I wanted to kiss your plump lips and beg for more tonight. I'll miss your touch, your sparkling eyes. your white teeth and wide smile. ev'rything in you is perfectly done and now I wanted to stay as long as I can.

'but now that I loved you more,
will I ever live to leave you?'

. . . .

[joonmyun's pov]

four months, the time runs fast. He didn't went under therapy and so it was miracle he still lived. Im not saying this in sarcasm. Infact, im glad that he's still alive. but.. isn't it harder to leave, when your memories made deeper ev'ry seconds of your life.

Last four months, it was just yixing, chanyeol and me but now; minseok, luhan, jongdae, kyungsoo, jongin and sehun knows ev'rything about this.

-flashback-

Minseok called for an emergency meeting with regards to chanyeol's close approaching birthday, asking to have twelve of them but sadly nine arrived. Luhan and zitao were currently busy shooting their movie while yifan is also busy doing his own works in china.

"baekhyun-ah, are you okay? I never failed to notice but you seemed to be too weak? Is there something wrong?" minseok, while sipping his cup of cappuccino; is being a hyung and started to care for baekhyun.
"yes baekhyun. you were too quiet and it's never like you." Jongdae added furrowing his brows and pouted his lips.
"is something wrong?" chanyeol held on to baekhyun's hand completely clueless that baekhyun was..
"chanyeol-ssi, can you get the orders for us please?" minseok ordered the younger and poor chanyeol couldn't even resist an elders command. Before he went up his seat, he kissed baekhyun's head and walked straight towards the counter.

"so let's get back to baekhyun; are you not feeling well or something?" minseok diverted his attention and sipped remarkably slow while ev'ryone set their eyes looking only at baekhyun.
"are you sick?" jongdae, who's sitting casual but elegantly stylish; entered the conversation looking at baekhyun with neutral expression with eyes too deep like having an investigation.

The silence slowly was deafening as the others stared while patiently waiting.

"I am." the answer made me surprised. is he.. really going to say it by this time?
"is it massive?" jongdae teased putting his folded and enveloped arm while looking at baekhyun with a smirk and smiling eyes.
"im sorry, but unfortunately.. it is." At first, surely people around him wont believe but looking at baekhyun's serious eyes, they knew he wasn't joking. people just looked at him in his eyes probably confused. im sure it must've been hard for baekhyun to say this infront the others with a big smile but what hurts me more, is to know it hurts him the most seeing them with teary eyes.

-end of flashback-

Chanyeol knows that baekhyun went to the hospital but what he didn't knew is that of baekhyun's brain cancer.

Formally, there would be nine personels involved with this scheme of letting chanyeol be clueless on what is happening and right now we've been trying our best to hide ev'rything.

. . . .

I was walking down a white tiled floor following a fairy byun pushing his cart straight close to the dairy section.

"hyung, thank you." He stared closely into my eyes smiling as big like the moon in the sky.
"for, giving you company as you start your grocery?" I looked at him in sarcasm with a very confused eyes but he started shaking his head giving me a negative sign. I stared in his deep meaningful black galaxy-like-eyes as I waited for him to answer while crossing my arms and smiled.
"for keeping my cancer a secret to yeol." My eye turned sad and my smile started to fade slowly on my face.
"but remember; there are no secrets bound to keep forever." In the end, all secrets were made to be revealed and keeping it longer would just make things a whole lot harder.
"That's why I'll be giving myself a few weeks to prepare. Although it hurts, I'd do the honors of explaining ev'rything to him." he flashed me a bright smile that seemed to be far too weak for my eyes and it hurts to see him fake me a smile.

I'd pray the hardest for his good health and keep him a company to avoid loneliness. I'd break down the walls just for him to surpass ev'rything and I'll be stuck here doing anything to let him live longer than he can.

. . . .

-

150627

an: yay! i hoped you like this ud and lt me know if you did by clicking the ★  button. plus, be free to comment anything at all, just please; TALK TO ME!!! lmfao anw, i hope you had fun. please continue supporting, tysm