A Call

Chapter 5

[baekhyun’s pov]

Relax with me, listen to songs. sleep in a bit and give a yawn. all of your pains laugh them away, be a bit carefree it’s okay.” he sings through his heart, he smiles like there will never be tomorrow and he’s the one who flutters my heart.
Life might be hard and you might fall, you might cry but give it your all. if you just wait, then you will see, everything will end happily.” He strums and then smile, we sat across facing the raging sea and it was never as happy as it will be.
I’ll always cheer for you all your wishes will come true” all words, coming out from his mouth, was sincere and out his heart. I stared with his beauty as a sparkle released right out from his eyes.

365 i’ll be here for you, every morning and night, right here in your arms. 365 each time of the day, boy i’m willing to be, right here in your arms.” Watching him, being used to being with him, i can never live a life without him anymore. I want him and i don’t want to loose him. i love him and will always love him.

. . . .

Watching the sunset was never this heart warming until i sat and watched it with him.

“yeol,” i called as i looked back flashing a smile as bright as the sunset goes by.
“hm?” he replied still holding on to that smile.
“i love you.” with all my heart and sincerity, i played the words out my mouth and looked at him seriously in his eyes.
“i know, i love you too.” Grabbing my hands as he placed it in his cheeks, giving off a smile and kissed. He hugged me and kept me lock within his arms, he placed his chin above my shoulder as we watched the sunset, feeling the oceans roar.

. . . .

“it’s getting darker, should we go back inside?” he asked as he tilted his head to the right to look at me.
“deh.” i nodded and smiled back at him. he stood up fixing himself, getting rid off of the sand in his shorts then offered his hand to lift me up.
“let’s go?” he smiled and never let go of my hand, he intertwined and leaded the way as i followed him, thinking of only him.

-

We stayed at gangnung, in one roof separated with yeol’s security. Of course, we needed sometime private.

Yeol was as usual in charge of the cooking, from soups to meats, it was always him.

On our way here, we stopped by over a market to buy foods for tonight. there’s pool of choices for dinner; pumpkin, sweet potatoes, potatoes, chili paste, meats,  japchae and more.

“what are you making?” i asked as i peck a look on what yeol is doing.
“bean paste soup.” He slightly looked back at me and proudly behold a smile.
“you know how to make bean paste soup?” i said in sarcasm as i smirked from behind.
“what? You had doubts on me? i can perfectly finish this soup without even looking at the recipe.” He boasts as i rolled my eyes and gave off a grin.
“arraso, arraso. how should i cut the vegetables?” i asked holding on to a knife and a mushroom.
“cut them prettily.” He said as i placed the chopping board on a table as i sat back to cut them.

gateun narae taeeonaseo gateun eoneoro mareul haeseo, cham haenguniya, cham dahaengiya. Sesangi dangyeonhan geon eobseo’ a song played from a phone, particularly my phone.

He looked at me with a melancholic face yet he flashed a smile upon my face.

“aren’t you going to answer that?” he asked politely still smiling at me.
“what if that call is something urgent. You should answer it.” he got back into making the soup as i was sent looking on my phone screen to see who it was calling.

The person calling is not hyung so, i wouldn’t really bother going outside for that call. I’m sure it’ll be alright for yeol to hear.

“hello?” i started as yeol continued making the soup.
“baekhyun-ah!” a surprised voice greeted me and i was a little stunned by how loud his voice is.
“wae!?” i shouted matching up his tone a while ago. A glimpse from yeol is what i saw, he giggled then went back to making his soup as i smiled and focused back at this guy.
“thank heavens! I thought you’ve changed number!” he sighs and feels his breathe.
“what do you want jongdae?!” i asked in sarcasm and raised a brow even tho he really couldn’t see me.
“i need help.” He whined.
“can’t you call the others for that?!” i asked in sarcasm holding my patience within.
“i already called them. It’s just that, they-- didn’t answer.” I felt him disappointed.
“so i’m seriously left with you. chanyeol won’t answer my calls either, are you with him?” he asked as i looked back at yeol currently making a soup.
“yes. yes i am.” I nodded and glimpse away.
“chanyeol changed number last year so i guess the number you’ve got there was the old one.” i gave him the information.
“oh! i see.” I can hear his sarcasm.
“so?! What’s your problem?!” i sarcastically asked as i raised one brow after the other.
“i missed you!” urgh, this kid?! Is he seriously fucking with me?! why did he suddenly get so mushy!?
“are you fucking with me jondae?!” i asked in sarcasm as i’m being pissed off.
“and i--” he hanged and i am left in silence as i felt a sudden sincerity in his voice.
“missed him.” he ended as he got nothing else to say, filling the space with silence as i took a sigh and started to say-

“you should try and find him, then go tell him you missed him. don’t tell me that you missed him, tell him.” -fucking advises to him.
“i can’t just do that.” he complained.
“i’m sure he’s fine with his life now. there’s a lot of job offers for minseok hyung and i’m sure he’s working hard to fulfill his dreams, i can’t just walk infront him and tell him i missed him, it’s quite childish.” And by the tone of his voice, doesn’t he know that he’s childish?!
“you’re childish.” I said in sarcasm.
“yah!” he hauls.
“find him and tell him you missed him. that’s all i can advice you to do.” i looked far from out the window seeing the view from our frontyard to the sunset beach.
“besides, i’m sure he missed you too.” I added.
“how can you be so sure about that?” he asked as i smiled like a dork all by myself.
“i just do.”

-flashback-

On an ordinary day, where i sit on my cozy chair creating a new chapter of my story. my phone rang. minseok hyung updated a photo on istagram and it has a caption that says--

it’s an ordinary day, yet i missed you. jongdae-ah! Where are you? who are you with? And what the hell are you doing?! I seriously missed you.’and after a long long year, he updated and the first one says that he missed jongdae.

-end of flashback-

“he missed you, i’m sure of it.” i smiled.
“then, if that’s the case. i should also tell him that i missed him.”  he cheered.
“thanks baekhyun!” he cheerfully thanked and ended the call. That kid is really childish. Calling the others just to say that he missed him, he’s totally crazed but it’s quite amusing; how he still feels comfy with the others and also with me. i love that kind of side of jongdae.

. . . .

I got back sitting and continued cutting the veggies. He looked back.

“so? How’s the convo with chen?” he asked as i looked at him and smiled back.
“it was irritating.” I answered as i rolled my eyes and sighed.
“Does he miss minseok hyung?” he asked in sarcasm and looked back at me.
“yeah. How’d you know?”  i asked as i let my brows meet and looked at yeol in curiosity.
“i saw his weibo. He posted a picture and a caption about him missing minseok hyung.” Yeol giggled.
“he’s so cute.” Yeol went back stirring his soup then tasted it, to know whether it is salty or not.

“just perfect.” And he turned off the electric stove, transfered the soup in a big bowl, looked back at me and gave off that cheerful smile as always.

just perfect.

. . . .

-

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

by: trinaaaa