Lay

Chapter 7

[baekhyun’s pov]

It’s been hours of being lazy infront the television. chips held both into my hands and an increased volume made the atmosphere alive.

-ding dong-

trying to figure out who’s the person standing outside my door as i walked towards to open it. there’s this creek and a marvelous smile, i saw him infront me with a sparkling eyes.

“hyung!” i am surprised; to see him visit after a long while.

[yixing’s pov]

In the midst of eating my favorite yogurt, i looked at him sitting beside me drinking his favorite juice.

“wae?” he asked and looked back at me.
“i’ve noticed you kept on looking at me after that call.” He smiled as i stood up throwing the cup of the yogurt i just finished eating into his garbage can.
“what did he tell you?” he asked as i saw him looked back at me, turning his back to his favorite movie.
“he told me that, he’s having an mv shoot.” I smiled and looked into his fridge with lots of food stocks on.
“that’s good.” He answered back.
“and he also told me that, he needs my help.” I closed the fridge and saw him seriously look at me.
“what for?” and i predict that he’s worried.

. . . .

I was driving off to baekhyuns house and hopefully, i still remember it.

-

Seeing his front yard makes me notice that nothing really changed;  door is still as pure and white as the crystal ice and the gate still has that pinch black color that makes it elegant in each eyes. tho last time, i recall it to be more lively with beautiful growing plants in each corner of his yard but now they’re all dead and dry.

-ding dong-

I rang the bell and felt a little nervous standing in front his door. After all, it’s been years of no contact so i know this would be a little awkward for both of us.

“hyung!” by his tone, i know he’s surprised but i’m not quite sure if he’s happy to see me or not.

. . . .

[baekhyun’s pov]

I’m still in a pretty shocked culture and to see his blooming face in front me is just too refreshing in all days.

“so, what brought you here?” i started asking as he’s half way  finishing the juice i offered him.
“not to be too clingy but, i wanted to stay with you cos i missed you so much.” He’s cute, but that was just so gross!
“that’s so gross.” I reacted and he replied with his soft and cute lovely laugh. He’s adorable.
“seriously hyung, why are you here?” i repeated but he shook his head down and didn’t answer my question.

“is there a problem?” i thought he’s having a problem and probably he’ll go off to soo’s or joonmyun’s place but maybe he came over mine cos it’s closer compare the others. He softly giggled and covered his mouth with his fist trying to stop himself from laughing aloud.

“silly.” And finally after a while he started talking tho i didn’t really like the first word he spoke infront me. i’ve been called silly! That’s too offensive you know?!
“kid, i didn’t came here cos i’ve got problems. Who on earth would come and run to you if they had problem?!” he continued laughing. Is this hyung trying to tease me cos it’s really working.
“baekhyun, i’m your friend. can’t it be enough that the reason is bcos i missed you?” he asked in sarcasm as he still continued to laugh as soft as he could.
“i did came here bcos i missed you.” he smiled and finally stopped laughing. I was pretty touched of what he said that he visited bcos he missed me,
“also,” but he added that following word with a serious tone and so it got me listen to him pretty seriously.
“you see, this kid asked for help.” kid?
“and he told me that he doesn’t want you to feel alone everyday when he’s not around.” it really got me thinking for a moment; who’s that kid he’s talking about?!
“and that he wants me to spend my time with you just as soon as he comes back.” it couldn’t be soo cos definitely he don’t like me cos i tease him a lot, it also couldn’t be jongin if that’s the case. After thinking, i ended up to only one person that i’ve spend time with, everyday.

chanyeol~~

of course, it has to be him. hyung kept on saying that this person is a ‘he’ and surely i’ve never spent my daily life with kyungsoo or jongin cos i haven’t been with them ever since 3 years at home. so definitely, it has got to be him; chanyeol.

“was it chanyeol who asked you to do this?” i asked and looked at his sparkling eyes but he shrugged his shoulder and gave me that expression that tells me that he doesn’t know or he just doesn’t want me to know.

But surely i know it was chanyeol. it’s gotta be chanyeol. Who on earth would ever do and ask for such a thing but him. he’s got to be worried about me being alone so he called this hyung to be here with me until he comes back. tho i find it too mushy, he wouldn’t have done this just for me.

“you wouldn’t have done this, i’m surely fine alone.” I have to overcome that in order to achieve something for me and for chanyeol.
“as i’ve told you,” he’s in sarcasm again.
“one of the reasons that i am here is bcos i missed you. so, just be thankful that i’m here spending my so-not-precious time with you.” he smiled.
“thank you,” i hanged looking into his eyes, it was sparkling as bright as the moonlight.
“hyung.”

“sure, no problem.” He smiled sweetly and got me really stunned bcos of his precious white teeth. i’m really glad that he’s here but it suddenly got me thinking; where could joonmyun be? For all i know, they’re always together since before back in the days and i’m sure they didn’t have any misunderstandings so it now got me wondering; where could he be?

. . . .

-

yehey, i've updated cos a chingu asked. i thought no one is reading my story. hahaha, i was just so happy. anyways, thank you for reading uhm.. please continue to support and vote and comment or whatsoever, i love you guys. thank you, thank you, thank you so much!