Chapter 2.

Gif by jimiyoong@tumbler

The next few weeks you didn't see that guy, you thought he wouldn't come anymore

He didn't look like someone who would wander around this kind of neighborhood.
Your workplace was more like students zone, with location near university, the area usually frequented by college students.
He was just probably happened to be in the area at the time, maybe it was a one time visit.

It was a month later, one night near the closing time, when you heard the door to the restaurant being opened by someone.

You never thought he would be back, but there he was.

This time he wore a black shirt with dark blue denim pants, almost looked like a young university student.
He looked better that way, at least for you, he looked friendlier than the last time you saw him, less intimidating for sure.

He came only with the orange haired guy, who now wore a denim jacket with black shirt inside, and black pants.
Both of them looked almost out of place, their appearance in general screamed money from their designer outfit.

Choosing a table in the corner, they sat facing each other, and the orange haired guy waved at you.

You walked to their table carrying the menu books with you, half expecting him to skip checking on it like their last visit.
But this time the orange haired guy actually took it and scanned through the pages.

"What time you will be closed?"
He asked you, browsing the book while tapping his fingers on the table.

The black haired guy was looking at you in silent, cocking his head a little, he observed your figure with slanting eyes, and your uneasiness was back.
He unabashedly fixed his attention on you, and something about him had you wanted to run and hide from him.

Maybe it was just your paranoia, their behavior gave you plain chill. If your mother didn't teach you good manner by poking your head many times during your childhood whenever you cursed or name-calling, you would probably brave enough to call him a creep right on his face.

"In half an hour will be our last order.
May I take yours please."
You plucked a pen from your dress pocket, ready to take note of their order, not realizing until then, that your hand was trembling.

"I want a bottle of cold soju and stir fried chicken. As for him, the same like the last time."
Orange haired guy gave you back the menu book, his eyes finally looked at you with inscrutable stare.

You nodded while wrote down his order, trying your best to avoid their eyes without much luck.
Something about them was interesting and scary at the same time.

"Do you remember what we ordered the last time?"
His eyes gazed at you curiously, he gave a side look to the other guy.

"Yes, only one bowl of jjampong, correct?"
How could you even forget, they certainly stood out among the other customers.