Chapter 42 (95K)

"Wait, wait, so what I'm understanding is that you have no record of me or my brother ever purchasing a ticket here?!" Taehyung shouts at the man at the front desk. "How is that even possible?? We were here a few hours ago, we purchased our tickets for 371 won!!" ($402 USD)

The receptionist types and scrolls some more on his computer, sighing and shaking his head. "I'm sorry sir, but there isn't any Kim Taehyung or Park Jimin in our data. Did you happen to use a card under another name?"

This makes him think. "Jimin gave me his card but I didn't even bother to look at it. Fuck." He slams his head onto the counter.

"Language Taehyung," Jin tells him. "Try Jeon Jungkook." He mentions you the man. "If not Yang Minsu."

Sighing again, the man scrolls and clicks around, occasionally typing. "Oh I see, yes we do have a purchase under Jeon Jungkook here, they were for tickets scheduled to leave at 2pm from here to Daegu, is this correct?"

"Yes, that's correct." Taehyung lifts his head. "Do you know if he boarded the train or something?"

The man shakes his head. "Both tickets were listed as no-shows. I'm sorry but once we've marked your tickets as no-shows, it is non-refundable."

Jin scoffs. "If you think we here to get 371 won back, we are most certainly not! His brother's been missing for the past five hours!" He takes Taehyung's arm and pulls him away from the front desk. "Let's go back to Namjoon. There's nothing more we can do here other than argue with a peasant!" He says loud enough for others to hear.

"Hyung wait!" Taehyung resists a bit. "Our belongings, we left them with the luggage guy and said we'd be back to get them." Releasing his arm from Jin's grip, Taehyung walks towards the booth where the luggage man sat with his feet up on the counter, reading a newspaper. "Excuse me sir!"

Folding a corner of the newspaper down, the man takes a look at Taehyung and smiles, quickly dropping his feet to the floor and folding up the newspaper. "What can i do ya for gentlemen?" He asks.

"I'm not sure if you remember, but earlier today my brother and I dropped our baggage here because we were going across the street to the convenience store. You wouldn't happen to still have them here?" Taehyung asks with hopeful eyes.

"I'm sorry son," the man sighs, seeing the wilt in Taehyung's body. "After the departures, I move all uncollected baggage to the lost and found, try there."

Taehyung's hope returns and he bows continuously. "Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!!" He shouts and heads to the lost and found. "Excuse me, do you happen to have some luggage that belong to Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin?"

   "I can go ahead and look for you sir, no problem!" The older woman smiles and cheerily goes to look for said belongings. She looks through the locker-like spaces— which were marked by letter at the tops of them. "Let's see," she goes over the the 'K' section. "Kim Taehyung, Kim Taehyung...." her finger glides on the clipboard. "Ah! Cubby 15k!" She exclaims enthusiastically before bending down and pulling out Taehyung's luggage and duffel bag. "Here's for Kim Taehyung and the other one you said...?"

   "Park Jimin." Answers the male.

"Park, Park, Park... Ah ha!! Here we are!" She grabs the strap of Jimin's back pack and slings it over her shoulder before grabbing his luggage and another bag. "Here ya are cutie! Baggage for Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin!"

"Thank you so so so much!" Taehyung bows formally before he and Jin grab the once missing baggage. "Okay, now we can go back to Namjoon-hyung."

Jin nods. "Alright, let's hurry back. We could be spotted by someone."