Chapter Sixteen

The two lovebirds decided they would spend the night in the vacant room and return to their shared one in the morning. Right now both were pressed up against each other; Jimin's head placed in between Jungkook's neck and shoulder. They had put their boxers on but were mostly naked.

Jimin had his hand in the air, looking at the beautiful chrome promise ring. "I almost don't want you to get me an engagement ring." He says. "I think I'd rather keep your mother's gift to me instead."

Jungkook chuckles. "I have to get you a ring because then what would we pass on to our child?"

   "You're really okay with having a child? I could be pregnant in a few weeks." Jimin turns his head to him. "Maybe I got too carried away with the whole 'don't pull out' thing." He tells him sheepishly.

   The younger takes Jimin's hand from the air and gives each of his knuckles a soft kiss. "You know you make me the happiest person in the world Jimin-ssi." He gives his cheek a peck too. "Nothing in this godforsaken universe, would make me think having a child with you, was something awful." He says. "And if we don't get it this time, they'll always be the next."

   "But we're not married yet. If I do come out to be pregnant, how will I explain it to my foster parents? They're strong believers of sex after marriage." Jimin bites his lips in worry. "They'll probably be so angry with me and so will Tae-."

   Jungkook cuts him off with a kiss. "We'll cross that bridge, when we get there. For now, let's just enjoy ourselves until we decide on our plans for the future."

   Jimin smiles. He could tell Jungkook, although young and unexperienced in the cruel world beyond his property gates, was going to be a good husband and father. Jimin loved him and this, was no lie.

{Staff complex}

   "Honey," Namjoon sighs while reading. "You're pacing. Again."

   "I'm telling you Namjoon, something feels off." Jin says as he tries to think why he feels so uneasy. "I have a feeling it has to do with Jungkook."

   Closing the book Namjoon removes his eyeglasses. "Darling, you always overthink things when it comes to the young master, but I promise you, he's just fine." He stands and heads over to the elder who's pressing at his temples. "I think you need a nice massage."

   Jin chuckles at Namjoon rubbing his shoulders. "The last time you gave me a massage it didn't last very long."

   Namjoon slides his hands down to his waist, placing his face at the elder's neck. "You're acting like you weren't begging for it." He whispers softly, planting a feather-light kiss on his skin.

   "Namjoon-ah..." Jin whines. "Don't do that to me or I'll get into it."

   "Do what?" His hands shift to Jin's butt. "I just want to give you a massage." He squeezes both cheeks.

   Before things could get even more sexual there was a knock on the door. Jin sprinted to it while Namjoon grumbled and put his glasses back on.

   "Hoseok?" Jin asks when he opens the door.

   "Okay so, I want you to promise me that you won't panic when I tell you this." Says the younger with a gulp.

   "Hoseok what happened?" Namjoon shows up behind him.

   "So the young master and I were gonna train after dinner and I went to go get him cause he wasn't at the training room when I got there and he wasn't answering any of my texts or calls." Hoseok begins to explain. "I called Yoongi because he typically knows where Jungkook is half the time and we both went to find him in his room."