❧𝐀𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐬

I breathed in smelling the fresh air. It was the smell of freshly cut grass. The need to do something filled me, I normally didn't feel this way but the nice day in the Devildom was too nice to just pass by. I stood up from my bed turning off my t.v. I looked into my closet for something to wear, I wanted to wear something a bit fancier than normal...my normal being hoodie and jeans. 

...too bad I don't have many other types of clothing. I grabbed an oversized crop top and some mom jeans and changed quickly. Now where should I go? Maybe a cafe? Some tea would be nice. I put some grimm and my D.D.D. into my mini backpack and made my way out of the House of Lamenation.

As I passed by Asmodeus's room he came out quickly, placing a hand on my shoulder stopping me. I turned around in confusion. What I saw shocked me greatly. He was wearing what I assumed to be some sort of genie costume.

"Hey Asmo, what's up?" I asked holding the straps of my backpack. 

"How do I look (n/n)?" Asmo asked twirling around. 

I couldn't help myself from giggling, "You look cute!"

"Of course I do!" Asmo said hugging himself. "Where are you going all dolled up?" He asked tilting his head curiously. 

"I was gonna head to that one animal cafe Satan brought me too that one time," I explained.

"Ooooo~" Asmo gasped with stars in his eyes. "Hold on a sec I'll get ready." 

"Okay," I said leaning against the wall next to his room that he walked into. 

He took longer than I thought he would but what surprised me was that he didn't change out of the genie outfit. 

"O-oh..." I stuttered trying to be nice about what I was going to say next. "You didn't change?"

"Why would I darling?" Asmo pouted slightly.

"W-well I don't know...just that wouldn't people judge?" I asked nervously holding onto my left arm. 

"They only speak of by beauty!" Asmo stated grabbing my hand and walking us out of the house. 

Well I knew that most people and demons find Asmo attractive...just what if they judge me? I shouldn't think of things like that, just enjoy time with the avatar of lust. As I thought, many demons were staring at the two of us. I overheard some demons saying things like "Why would he hang out with someone like her?" and "She must've gave him a potion." I shy'd away into Asmo's side wanting to hide myself from the hate I was hearing. I glanced at Asmo and he was looking at me in slight concern. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders pulling me closer into his side.

He leaned his face close to my ear flustering me, "Don't listen to them (y/n), I love having you by my side." I simply nodded my head unable to respond as my cheeks burned. 

We got into the cafe finally and ordered what we wanted. He got a boba tea while I got (f/d). We sat down across from each other sipping on our beverages. Some cats walked towards us rubbing on our legs making me smile. Man I love animals so much. What I didn't see was that Asmo was staring at my smiling figure since I was too focused on petting the cats. 

"Asmo look how cute these cats are!" I exclaimed glancing up at him. 

"Not as cute as you sweetie~" Asmo cooed making my eyes widen in shock. It was not unusual for him to complement me, but it still made my heart beat faster. It was almost like he gave me a new pet name everyday. 

"You didn't even look at her," I pout as I watched the cat walk to another table.

"I don't need to," He replied resting his head on his hand with a smile. 

"W-whatever," I mumbled looking out the window. He giggled to himself taking a sip of his boba tea. 

After we finished we went for a walk enjoying the nature. He held my hand the whole time. I was content at that moment. Even if I wished that we were more than friends, I don't mind it. I don't even think he knows what the word steady means. 

"(Y/n)..." Asmo started gaining my attention.

"Hmm?" I hummed letting him know. 

His hold on my hand tightened slightly before he continued speaking, "Would you like the honor of being my girlfriend?"

I stopped in my tracks as I froze. What the hell? Me? Girlfriend? I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his pinkish eyes. He was completely serious which wasn't normal and he was blushing a rosy hue. I subconsciously rubbed my thumb over the back of his hand feeling his soft skin. 

"I would love to," I mutter unable to look away from the gorgeous demon in front of me. 

"Of course you would love," Asmo said holding my face in his free hand. He leaned in closer, his touch sending tingles throughout my skin. I turned my head to the left so that his lips touched my flushed cheek instead. He pulled back with a frown.

"L-lets go slow okay?" I asked with a sheepish smile.

"You're so adorable!" He squealed pinching my cheeks. 

"Anything for you~"

ლლლ

[Word count: 883]

[Published July 18, 2020]