❧𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧

I went overboard on the cursing lol. Solomon is a jerk in this but I find this one funny idk why.

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I was irritated at the fact that I was summoned by some stupid human. I looked him over with a glare. He had white hair and grey eyes which was unusual, for a human that is. He wore a black long sleeve shirt with a black cape with a star pattern. He also wore a pair of matching black skinny jeans and a belt. 

I crossed my arms as I waited for what this stupid human to tell me why he summoned me. "Make a pact with me," He spoke out with a smooth voice. 

"What's in it for me?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He smirked at me like he knew he had this in the bag. What a smug bastard, I want to not make a pact with him out of spite. 

"Oh I don't know," He said trailing off looking around playing dumb, what a dick, he's just wasting my time. "Just all the money you could want." 

I was shocked at that claim. All the money I want? Is my pride really worth that? Jeeze hanging around Mammon is getting to me. Yet it was an enticing offer, I couldn't just pass this down, I could run this sucker dry and then some. 

"Is there a catch?" I asked watching him with suspicion. I could feel the smugness coming off him in waves and I could tell that he thought he had an advantage on me. 

"I only pay you a certain amount after you do a job for me," He explained crossing his arms. 

"Hmm," I hummed placing a hand to my chin while thinking. "I still have my freedom to accept or deny the jobs you'd want me to do." 

He nodded in understanding, "Is this a deal?"

"First what's your name?" I asked placing a hand on my hip.

"Solomon."

"Okay Solomon, you got yourself a pact with me!" I smiled holding out my hand for him to shake. 

He shook it and also gave me a smile, "It's nice to work with you (y/n)."

ওওও

That exchange happened a few years ago. I made quite the coin off of him. Our friendship was...complicated. He was a dick most of the time so I would act bitchy back, but we had some nice moments. But when he ended up being an exchange student at R.A.D. and he gained many pacts in only a few days. At first me and Asmodeus were the only ones but he was powerful. 

I wanted to bash myself in the head for having feelings for basically my coworker/boss. I felt like he only cared for my power after he came down into the Devildom. I was only one of the many demons that he had at his disposal. He never acknowledged me in person which pissed me off. Yet my anger always did turn into sadness. I MEAN WE LITERALLY SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN SOME CLASSES!!! 

The reason why I was thinking this is because I was currently sitting next to him right now. I glared at the chalkboard, a vice grip on my pencil as I wrote down the lesson furiously. I glanced at Solomon only to see that he was looking at me and the fucking smirk on his face made me want to slam his head onto the table.

HOW THE HELL DID I FALL FOR THIS PRICK?!

"(Y/n)," He said trying to gain my attention. "I have a job for you." 

Oh so NOW he wants to talk to me?! After all that time? He can go suck Asmo's dick. So I just didn't reply and focused on the teacher. 

"Are you upset about something?" Solomon asked resting his head in his hand. If he doesn't shut that mouth of his I might do something I'll regret. When I didn't reply he took initiative to talk some more. "Did I do something to anger you?" He wasn't even being sincere that fucking asshole.