❧𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

The picture doesn't have Belphegor sorry :( This is for the event were they turn half animal. This is also kind of a crack fic ngl.

Edit: holy shit that event passed a long time ago, you can tell when I made most of these.

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I was shocked when the boys all turned half animal. Yet it was adorable! I mean it was kinda scary at first when they wanted to EAT me but they controlled the urge. Well Levi was an exception since he was a giraffe. Let me just tell you how they looked, Lucifer was half wolf, Mammon was a tiger, Satan was a cat, Asmo was a bear, Beel was a lion, and Belphie was a fox. Holy shit I could just melt. I wanted to pet them all and give them tons of affection. Which lead to my current situation...

"C'mon you already know I'M the best looking," Mammon shouted glaring at his brothers. "Right (y/n)!"

"No way!" Asmo gasped out loud. "I'm obviously the cutest one, I mean come on just look at me." With that Asmo posed in a cutesy manner. 

"This is so unfair," Levi whined. "Why am I stuck as an ugly giraffe."

"This is so childish," I heard Lucifer grumble with a scoff. 

"Calm down, I think you're all adorable!" I squealed with anime stars in my eyes. 

I felt a tug on my arm and noticed Belphie smiling slightly at me. "Wanna sleep with me? My tail is super comfortable." 

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Mammon shouted protectively running over towards us. Jesus this was very chaotic. 

"I'm hungry," Beel mumbled with a frown.

"(Y/n) and I were going to go for a walk actually," Satan stated grabbing my hand on the opposite side of Belphie. 

"Nuh uh!" Mammon continued to argue. I mean why were they all acting up? Maybe their animal instincts are really kicking in I guess. 

I decided to just walk out. I don't want to deal with this today, I just want to hug them all. I can't do that if they're fighting but I'm too lazy to stop them. It seemed like they didn't even notice as I was just texting Simeon and Luke. Then the group chat with all the brothers started blasting off with notifications. 

Tony the Tiger: (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU??!?!?!!?

Smokey the Bear: (Y/n)~ I miss you, come to my room

Tony the Tiger: LIKE HELL SHE WILL!

Plain Human: Why are you bringing this into the group chat?

Mufasa: Wanna eat some food with me (y/n)?

Plain Human: I normally would but all you're eating is raw meat Beel so I'm going to pass.

After that I put my phone on silent. I'll deal with this tomorrow...maybe.

ლლლ

[Word count: 426]

[Published June 17, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃~