❧𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧

I love Cody and Noel <33333 This one is short but omg I think it's adorable!!!

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I was just watching some Webflix when I got a text message on my D.D.D.

Lucifer: Mammon has a fever and you are the one to take care of him. 

(Y/n): Can't one of the brothers take care of him?

Lucifer: Think of this as repaying him for being your babysitter.

(Y/n): Fine.

'There goes my lazy weekend,' I thought. I got out of bed and walked to Mammon's room, not bothering to change out of my p.j.'s. I knocked on his door hearing him grumble on the other side of the door.

"WHO IS IT?" I heard him faintly yell and then cough afterwards. 

"Mammon I'm coming in," I said opening the door. I walked towards him as he was laying down in his bed. 

"What're you doing here?" He said with a slight glare. I could feel the sickness radiate off of him. His cheeks were a pink hue as he coughed a bit and he looked really drowsy. 

"I'm going to take care of you-" I was cut off.

"I the GREAT Mammon doesn't need to be taken care of," Mammon said trailing off his voice sounding scratchy. 

"Yeah yeah, I'll be right back," I said leaving to make him some soup to eat. 

"W-wait where'ya goin?" He asked sounding vulnerable making my heart melt.

I turned my head to look at him with a smile, "I'm getting you something to eat." With that I made some chicken noodle soup as fast as I can. After an hour it was finally done and a brought a bowl to Mammon's room. I lightly knocked before entering. I didn't hear anything and I saw that he was sleeping. Good he needed rest. 

Yet he needs to eat before the soup gets cold and I already know that Beelzebub probably got to the rest. I set the bowl on his night stand and sat down next to his body. I hesitantly put my hand on his cheek stroking his cheek with my thumb. I felt my face heat up as I silently admired his perfect face. His eyes slowly opened. I quickly removed my hand, only for him to grab it gently putting it back to his cheek.

"I-I want more," Mammon stuttered turning a darker shade of red then he was previously from his fever. A small blush coated my cheeks as I then continued to stroke his cheek. His eyes closed as he seemed like he was about to fall asleep again.

"Mammon you need to eat, I made some soup just for you," I said letting go of him and grabbing the bowl. He sat up as I held the bowl in my lap, I then lifted the spoon up to his mouth to feed him, which he surprisingly didn't argue against. After he was done eating I was going to wash his dirty dishes if the didn't pull me onto the bed next to him. So instead it was left forgotten on the night stand as I played with his hair. Mammon rested his head on my chest and we just laid there and he was slowly falling asleep. 

"Don't get any weird ideas," Mammon mumbled with a yawn. "I-It's not like I like you human." 

I couldn't help but let out a giggle as I also succumbed to sleep. Yet before that I mumbled out "I love you my idiot." 

ლლლ

[Word count: 574]

[Published June 20, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓁𝑜~