❧𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧

These songs have no correlation with the stories, I just am blessing you all with my taste in music.

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I was currently having my nails painted by the one and only Asmodeus. I could tell he was plotting something. His whole aura seemed mischievous and I knew I was apart of whatever he was planning. 

"(F/c) looks so good on you~" Asmo cooed holding my hands gently, to not smudge the drying nails. 

"You're so good at all this cosmetic stuff, give me some of that talent please," I pouted, wishing I could make my nails look as clean as Asmo can. 

"Aw, of course I'm the best," Asmo giggled. "(Y/n) could you be a dear and do me a favor?" Asmo asked with an 'innocent' smile. 

"It depends," I said eyeing him up with caution. 

"Don't worry it's nothing bad on your part~" Asmo started. "I just want you to get a picture of Mammon wearing bunny ears." With that being said he revealed a headband with bunny ears out of thin air. As I think about it...it would be adorable to see him wear it. "I know you have a crush on him (y/n), you can't hide that from me~" Asmo whispered into my ear getting closer to me slowly. A small blush coated my cheeks, 1. still not used to Asmo's ways completely, 2. I totally had a crush on Mammon. 

*𝘽𝘼𝙈*

The door slammed open revealing a glaring Mammon. 

"WHAT D'YA THINK YOU'RE DOIN!" Mammon shouted stomping over to us, quickly he pulled Asmo away from me making said male whine. 

"You idiot be careful! You're gonna ruin her manicure," Asmo complained. 

"THE great Mammon is no idiot!" Retaliated Mammon as he huffed in anger. 

With an eye roll Asmo crossed his arms over his chest with a slight glare, this honestly confused me on why he wanted a picture of Mammon, like I understand if it was Beel or Lucifer...but Mammon? I guess for blackmail?

"If you're just gonna argue with me then you can get out of my room," Asmo sighed. 

"FINE! C'mon human," Mammon said walking out of the room. 

I turned to Asmo as he smirked at me. "Well cya later Asmo, I had fun," I said giving him a smile.

"I did too, don't forget the favor~" Asmo winked handing me the headband. I nodded walking out to see Mammon impatiently waiting outside the door.

"What took you so long? Did he do something to you?!" Mammon exclaimed, looking over my entire being with worry.

"Nothing happened, don't worry you greedy demon," I replied smiling up at him, noticing that he slightly blushed at my words.

"M-me? Worried? You really think the powerful second born would be worried for an a-annoying h-human?" Mammon stuttered clearly embarrassed. You brushed off his rude words knowing he didn't really mean it. 

"Mhm okay Mammon, whatever you say," I giggled slightly, trying to cover it with my hand. As I walked slightly behind him I could see the tips of his ears turn a shade of red. Then I got an idea, I could jump on his back, try to quickly put the headband on him and snap a selfie quickly. 

Letting him get slightly ahead of me, I sprinted and jumped onto his back making him stumble forward. His hands hooked under my knees making sure I didn't fall. I could feel the heat radiating off of his entire body as he just stared forward. I was honestly surprised that he didn't say anything but I wasn't complaining. 

Holding my D.D.D. in one hand and the headband in the other, my elbows resting on Mammon's shoulders. I slipped the bunny headband on top of Mammon's head while I opened the camera app. 

"H-huh?" I heard him gasp in  confusion. I swiftly positioned my D.D.D. in front of his face and held down on the snap picture button. I then jumped off his back going to run to the safety of my room, giggling the whole time. 

"H-HEY WAIT A MINUTE!" I heard a shout from the platinum blonde male. "DELETE THAT!" 

"No can do!~" I exclaimed back, showing him a giant grin on my face before closing my door.

I then quickly texted Asmo a non blurry pic that looked adorable. It showed Mammon with a blush covering his cheeks with me on his back with a giant grin. I couldn't help it, I just had to make it my background. The bunny ears made him look so cute!

I immediately got a ping and saw that Asmo had sent the picture to the group chat with me and the brothers. 

Oh shit.

ლლლ

[Word count: 773]

[Published: May 9, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝒜𝓈𝓂𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓊𝓈~