❧𝐀𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐬

Oh god I don't really like this one it's kinda cringe. Reader be warned. Also happy birthday Asmo!!

(3rd person p.o.v.)

It was a surprise to everyone when Asmodeus, the avatar of lust, had fallen for a human. No one expected that he could be tied down, and was even more astounded when it happened to be a human who has done it. 

(Y/n) was hesitant whenever Asmodeus told her that he loved her. She was aware of the fact that he could just be trying to use her so for awhile she was on guard around him. Yet she couldn't resist his charms forever. 

Asmodeus was the happiest he's ever been with (y/n) by his side. He felt overjoyed when she gave into him and he hasn't done anything to push her boundaries. He feared a life without her. He was absolutely smitten with (y/n) and he'd have it no other way.

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

"(Y/n)~" Asmo cooed my name out with a grin on his face. He was currently clinging onto my arm rubbing his cheek against mine. "Let's go to Majolish." 

Letting out a giggle I responded, "Okay, let's go!" I felt so happy and loved with Asmo around. I'd do anything for this to last forever. 

He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the house. Once we finally reached Majolish, after Asmo window shopped, he went right to the women's clothes aisle. 

"C'mon (n/n), I can't wait to pick out some outfits for you!" Asmo exclaimed with glee. He picked out some outfits for me and made me try them on. Let me just say, some of these could be barely counted as clothing.

So the ones that barely covered anything were set aside, I love Asmo but I'm not gonna wear something like that. Yet I didn't want to disheartened him so I put on one of the dressed and looked at the mirror. Okay this looked really good on me not gonna lie. It was a black dress that ended just above my knees and it was long sleeved. The skirt was covered in lace with diamonds embroidered on the chest.

I walked out to show Asmo how I looked. He looked up from his D.D.D. and froze over. His mouth was slightly open and a faint blush coated his cheeks.

"How do I look?" I asked with a smile.

"You almost rival my beauty!" Asmo gasped out hugging me close. "You do know this dress would look much better on my bedroom floor~" Asmo whispered into my ear. His teasing never ceased to make me flustered. He then proceeded to kiss my neck making me gasp.

"Asmo!" I whisper yelled pulling out of the hug. A pout was present on his perfect face. 

I walked back into dressing room changed into my normal clothes and then walked back out with the outfits I felt comfortable in wearing. Then an hour passed as Asmo was shopping for himself. 

Once we got to the House of Lamenation Asmo was being extra clingy. We were currently watching a movie as he kept nuzzling me. I mean don't get me wrong, I love Asmo and him being so affectionate was such a nice feeling, but normally that meant one of two things. 1. it meant that he was being a little horn dog which was the case in most of the times, or 2. he was feeling sad and wanted to be comforted. I'm guessing it was the first case. 

"Asmo what's up?" I asked as his hands started moving lower than my hips. 

"Let's have some fun love," Asmo whispered once again kissing my neck.

"Asmo I-I'm not ready for that yet," I mumbled looking away to hide my blush. I then felt him peck my cheek while chuckling.

"Okay, but when you are you know where to find me," he winked.

"I love you Asmo," I said staring into his amber eyes feeling pure love. 

"I love you too darling," He replied leaning in and giving me a sweet kiss. 

ლლლ

[Word count: 652]

[Published May 15, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝐿𝓊𝓀𝑒~