❧𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞

This is platonic, like mother loving her son type of stuff so uh yeah...Luke is bby.

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I never really thought that I would befriend an angel. I mean who would think that? It didn't help that he was so cute and reminded me of a child...even though he is WAY older than me. He constantly whined about me treating him like a child but I couldn't help my motherly instincts that I didn't even know existed. 

At lunch Luke offered me a chocolate chip cookie wanting to see my reaction. He almost seemed like a child wanting approval from there mother. Jeeze I wish I could just adopt him and protect him from all the evils in the world. The cookie was a bit...off. It tasted slightly salty which surprised me due to the fact Luke made delicious treats.

"Did Solomon help you make these?" I asked glancing at said male who looked at me hearing his name.

"Yeah! How did you know?" Luke asked, his eyes seem to darken. "Are they bad?" 

"No! Just a bit salty and I think we all know that Solomon sucks at cooking," I teased. I heard Solomon sigh as Luke pouted.

"I swear (y/n), next time I'll make sure to make something that will be the best thing you've ever tasted!" Luke exclaimed with determination. I couldn't help but feel flattered and I chuckled slightly. 

"I can't wait Luke," I smiled. 

"Hey (y/n)!" I heard Mammon shout coming over to where I was, I silently groaned to myself. "What're ya doin? Why are ya hagin out with the chihuahua?" 

"I'M NOT A DOG!" Luke shouted trying to defend himself. 

"Mammon stop insulting Luke," I said with a glare. He stared at me for a few seconds and then looked away shoving his hands in his pockets. 

"I'll stop...but not cause you told me to or anything!" Mammon mumbled. 

"It's nice seeing Luke getting along so well with (y/n)," I heard Simeon whisper to Solomon. Luke seemed to be embarrassed about the whole situation and grabbed my arm. I patted his head trying to calm him down. I noticed that his face held a pink hue as he glanced towards the others. 

"You should come over after school (y/n)," Simeon invited with a smile. I immediately agreed, excited to hang out more with my friends. 

Mammon argued, "NO! I won't allow it!"

"What are you my dad?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Mammon had a furious blush quickly cover his face as he walked away grumbling to himself. I feel like Mammon could also be the avatar of envy sometimes. "Don't mind him, I'll be there," I said looking at the other exchange students. They nodded and with perfect timing the bell rung. 

ওওও

"LUKE BE CAREFUL!" I shouted as Luke was going to put the cake into the oven, his hand awfully close to the grate. 

"I'm not a child," Luke pouted, successfully putting in the cake and closing the oven.

"I know but I don't want you to get hurt," I said also pouting. "I must protect the baby," I mumbled, lucky that he didn't hear. He blushed slightly as I started to pinch his cheeks.

"I'm an angel you know," Luke grumbled smacking my hands away. "I'm centuries years old." 

"I know but I can't help it," I whined ruffling his hair. He huffed looking away with a frown. "C'mon don't be like that Luke," I continued to whine like a child hugging his smaller frame. 

"O-only you can treat me like this then," Luke stammered.

"Thank you my now adopted son," I squealed letting him go. 

"WHA!" Luke shouted. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"How's the cake going?" I heard Solomon ask, jeeze why did he sound like he secretly poisoned it or ruined it?

"It's in the oven," I responded turning to face him. 

*𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥*

Luke opened the oven and I got the oven mitts out. I took out the cake and set it down to cool.

"I could've done that," Luke complained. 

"Oh hush now I already did it," I replied patting his head. I heard Solomon chuckle before leaving us alone. 

I will take care of Luke no matter what >:(

ლლლ

[Word count: 694]

[Published June 6, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓇~