❧𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧

I do listen to this song unironically...and don't mind how Solomon is probably really oc I tried my best T_T

Thank you for all the votes and even reading this! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying it!!! ♡♡♡♡ (Also I'm almost at 400 followers!!!)

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

Here I stood in front of the doors of Purgatory Hall completely embarrassed. Why? You may be asking well I was currently wearing a maid costume. I currently wanted to dig a hole and bury myself. I just stood there rethinking my entire life, what choices did I make to even get in this situation?

Flashback~

"It's a human custom, it will make (y/n) happy~" I could hear Asmo's voice say from Lucifer's room. This made my anxiety spike because I heard my name. Human custom? What does he mean by that? Not wanting to think about it I made it to the dining room for dinner. The last people to enter were surprisingly Asmo and Lucifer. Who knew that Lucifer would show up late for once. I ate some human food that they had to make separately since I couldn't consume demon food. Then Lucifer cleared his throat catching all of our attentions.

"Today Asmo suggested we participate in a human custom," Lucifer started looking over everyone, his eyes landing on me. "We shall all participate with no complaints," Lucifer glared at Levi and Mammon. Both of them groaned but didn't do anything to make Lucifer angry.

"Um, what custom?" I asked with curiosity.

"Truth and dare," Asmo said excitedly with mischievous intent.

They made me explain the game since I knew more about this game than Asmo did. Then we all sat in a circle in the living room with me starting the game.

"Uh, Mammon truth or dare?" I asked feeling incredibly awkward about the entire situation.

He grumbled to himself a bit before saying dare.

"I dare you to uh," I started not really knowing what I wanted to make him do. "I dare you to give me Goldie for an hour." After a few rounds, a dare for you stood out from the rest.

"(Y/n) I dare you to dress as a maid and visit Solomon," Asmodeus said with a wicked grin.

Flashback Over~

A sigh leaving my lips I knocked on the door feeling my worries overcome my entire being. What if no one is home and I just look like an idiot. I mean I kinda already do wearing this outfit. What if Solomon laughs and makes fun of me...wait he teases me all the time. Oh god please smite me right this second.

I was snapped out of my thoughts hearing the door open. Simeon stood in front of looking surprised.

"Hello (y/n), what are you doing here?" He asked with a warm smile.

"I-I'm here to see S-Solomon," I stuttered praying to God that he wasn't there.

"Oh, he's in the living room, follow me!" With a blinding smile he then lead me to the living room. I started to fidget with the short skirt that reached mid thigh. Jeeze I hate this, I felt like I was too under dressed. As we got to the living room Simeon smiled at me and left me alone with Solomon. He didn't even notice me in the room as he was reading a book. Maybe I could leave since I am technically visiting him. Yet before I could freak out anymore he looked up and saw me.

I barely noticed the pink tint that covered his cheeks. He looked like he was caught off guard and coughed into his hand regaining composure. I on the other hand probably looked like a tomato. I looked of to the side not wanting him to see how flustered I felt.

"Well this is unexpected," I heard him mumble under his breath. Feeling an overwhelming wave of fear I turned around ready to run all the way back to my room and cry, only to feel a hand on my shoulder stopping me before I could take a step. "Last I checked it wasn't Halloween today," He said, I could practically hear his smirk.

"W-well it was a dare from Asmo so I'll be taking my leave now," I told him. "I really want to change."

"But why did you come here?" Solomon asked turning me back around to face him once more. "Did you want to show off?" Bro why is there so much sexual tension? I didn't think that he'd like me in any way.

"No it was apart of the dare," I groaned out, you could practically see anime tears run down my face. "The dare was to dress as a maid and visit you."

Then Solomon took off his hoodie making me a whole new level of flustered. Dirty thoughts ran through my head and I covered my flushed face with my hands. I heard him chuckle and I peaked through my fingers to see a sly smile.

"I know this won't cover much, but we don't want any pervs to stare at you do we," Solomon said handing me his navy blue hoodie. I didn't expect that, normally Solomon would just tease and slightly make fun of me yet right now he seemed to be showing me a slightly soft side. I silently put it on without any argument. I felt way more comfortable now that I was at least slightly covered up, sadly my legs were still on full display. It also helped that the hoodie was big on me and smelled of him, it was nice. Too bad he'll never get it back.

"I s-should go back now," I stuttered still not able to make eye contact. "Thanks for everything, it was nice seeing you." With that I tried to escape the room AGAIN. Luckily he didn't stop me but I did hear what he muttered as I exited the room.

"Never thought I'd feel this way for anyone."

ლლლ

[Word count: 972]

[Published May 27, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓃~