❧𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧

I just have the song stuck in my head, it had no correlation to the plot!

(3rd person p.o.v.)

His heart was beating erratically, it felt like it was going to burst out of his chest any second. His face felt hot as he continued to stare at the sight in front of him. There stood (y/n) confessing her undying feelings for him. He lifted his hand to hide his face while looking to the side, not wanting the (h/c) haired girl to see the blush that she caused. He never expected to fall for the human normie, yet here he stood, his feelings going out of control. 

"I-I-I," He madly stuttered, unable to seemingly comprehend the situation. 

"I can tell you like me back, I don't want to pressure you into saying it back if it makes you uncomfortable," She smiled sweetly at him, almost making him swoon. He couldn't help but crave for a kiss, a sweet kiss from his angel, his princess. His stare was directed at her lips yet he was too shy to say or do anything.  

She noticed his gaze was lingering so she tip toed to give him a small peck on the lips. He subconsciously followed her lips and slightly whined. She let out a small giggle making him feel embarrassed about how desperate he just seemed. (Y/n) grabbed Levi's collar, bringing him down to her height and right as their lips were close-

With a groan Levi opened his eyes. A frown was plastered across his face as he realized that everything that happened before was just a dream. Something he yearned for and imagined while he slept. Of course it was just a dream, the situation was too good to be true. No one would like a dirty otaku like him, least of all (y/n), who seemed to be a literal angel in his eyes. 

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I walked to the dinning room feeling completely groggy. For some reason I felt drained and wanted more sleep, perhaps this was what Belphegor constantly felt. As I entered I noticed that there was Beel, Luci, Belphie, Satan, and a grumpy Levi. 

"Heyo," I greeted them all with a half assed wave, exhaustion clearly visible in my demeanor. 

A collective 'hello's' and 'hey's' was said from the boys in front of me. I sat down and rested my head on the table, waiting for breakfast to be served. 

"A-are you okay?" A stutter came from my left as I felt my face get poked. I opened an eye to see a nervous and worried looking Levi. 

"I'm just tired," I replied, a yawn leaving my mouth at the seemingly perfect moment. Finally Asmo came in next, leaving the last person to be Mammon. At last we all ate, I ate quickly, wanting to return to my bed and nap, yet before I could get too far I heard name get called by a loud and obnoxious voice. 

"Mammon I just want to take a nap," I groaned out in annoyance. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but he can get annoying at times. 

"But you gotta do this job for me!" Mammon exclaimed, making my head slightly hurt. "C'mon please! Just this once, I'll pay you back I promise."

"That's what you said last time," I replied in desperation. 

"OI! Leave her alone you scumbag, can't you see that she need her rest," I heard Levi hiss behind me. I could feel him glaring at Mammon. Mammon looked at me with pleading eyes that he knew I couldn't resist, so I looked away.

"Mammon I really should sleep, I'm not feeling the best," I mumbled walking past him and into my room. I heard Mammon grumble while walking away, with a sigh I entered my bed feeling pure bliss at the comfort. 

Which was short lived as there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I responded not wanting to get up. I saw Levi peak his head in, a blush slightly coating his cheeks making me fangirl inside. "Did you need something?" I asked in confusion. 

"I-I just thought you'd like some company, n-not like I care for a normie or anything," He responded turning he head hiding his face from my view. I could tell he didn't want to be alone...or at least just be in my presence. I felt a smile crawl its way onto my face even though I tried to stop it.

"Come here," I said patting the empty space next to me. He shuffled into the room holding his gaming device and closed the door gently behind him. He sat next to me hesitantly relaxing as I closed my eyes to doze off.

What he didn't know is that it's hard for me to fall asleep so it would take awhile for me to sleep sleep. So it surprised me when I felt his hand gently move some hair out of my face. I tried my best to not blush, not wanting him to see that I was still technically up. I don't think that I could fall asleep yet though due to the fact my heart was racing and my mind was all over the place. He then started to run his hands through my hair immediately calming me down a bit making me tired again. 

"I love you so much my sweet angel," I heard him whisper while his hand rested on my cheek, his thumb stroking it. 

Not being able to hold the giant grin making its way onto my face I opened my eyes to see Levi staring at me with a loving gaze, which soon turned into one of shock and fluster. I felt so light and giddy at the moment I hugged Levi's torso (he's sitting up while you're laying down).

"I love you too my prince," I giggled as I felt him shakily hug me back. I glanced up at him to see him trying to hold back his giggling and excitement. 

After that we cuddled for the rest of the day. 

ლლლ

[Word count: 1,017]

[Published May 9, 2020] 

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃~