"And how did you find them?" she inquired, sounding truely interested.

"They were good." I said, sitting down at my desk.

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Liza, I am your English teacher, I expect something more than 'good'."

I suddenly grinned - this was so much like my teachers last year. Always asking questions, always going for the deeper meaning. THIS was what teachers should be like.

"Well," I started, my forehead creasing up in thought. "I thought it was interesting, but felt that the relationship between Edward and Bella flared up too quickly. In real life, it does not happen like that. Stephanie Meyer should have prolonged them getting to know eachother, otherwise it is not so realistic, it is unnatural."

Ms. Edwards perched up at the end of her desk. "But, Edward is a vampire after all. Shouldn't their relationship be 'unnatural' too?"

I frowned, I had never thought of it like that. "But, Bella is still human, she should not have gotten so attached so quickly. Edward, I can understand, but it doesn't make sense for a girl who has never had any real interest in boys."

"Really?" she asked. "But isn't Edward described as the 'most beautiful person she had ever seen'? Wouldn't you fall for someone like that?" Her smile became teasing.

My face coloured up.

"Uhhh..." I was desperately trying to think of something.

"Love at first sight?" she continued, her smile widening.

Thankfully, at that moment, the rest of the class started to file in, in pairs or groups. Saved by the bell, I thought, as the last bell before class rung. I gratefully started to take things out of my bag, avoiding Ms. Edwards' eyes, who was smirking for some reason. Great, now I was being teased by a teacher. Life just couldn't get any better, could it?

The class settled into their seats, carefully avoiding my eyes. I sighed happily, and looked forward. This was an amazing improvement from yesterday's glaring.

Ms. Edwards called attention to the class. Then she looked at me. "Thank you for your discussion, Liza. We will continue it some other time." she smiled in anticipation, and the some of the students turned to gawk at me.

Oh, no she didn't. She was a teacher for crying out loud! Why was she calling un-wanted attention to me? It was like she knew it was what I wanted least.

I was about to turn away in embarrassment, when I remembered my so-called 'new personality'. So, I winked at them instead, and they turned around quickly. When I was sure no one was looking though, I put my head in my hands, and groaned.

Keeping this up was going to be harder than I thought.

                                                               ************************************

Brent P.O.V.

I slouched through the corridors, my hood up, glaring at anyone who tried to get my attention. Damn her! Damn her to the deepest pit in hell! She had ruined my reputation. She had ruined my confidence. She had ruined the peace at school. She was messing everything up.

Why couldn't she have just left?

But, no. She just had to come back, and make me look like a complete idiot. A teacher passed me, and looked at me questionably. I snarled in response. That made him back off fast enough. Why couldn't everyone just leave me alone!