Waiting

Third p.o.v
The door of a round room slides open, revealing a man with a large, round head full of pins in his head, a small fluff of blue hair on the top of his head, and a muscular body.

Gittarackur, applicant #301, is the second to pass.
Total time, twelve hours and two minutes.

Pin man glances to the side, a magician is sitting there calmly, his eyes closed as he has a small, knowing smile on his lips. "I figured you'd already crossed the finish line." Pin man finally says after a moment.
The only response he gets is the smile directed at him, although it widens a little and this time he has opened his eyes, a malicious glint in them.
"All right! I'm the first to finish!" Exclaims another voice happily. He is a blad, young man with feather eyebrows. He wears a black shirt with thick shoulder pads and grey pants and shoes. He wears a red bandana around his neck and white bandages around his wrists and ankles.

Hanzo, applicant #294, is third to pass.

"Huh?" He looks around at the mention of third to pass, seeing the two there. One standing while the other is sitting, amusant is shining in his eyes.

Total time, twelve hours and three minutes.

"No!" He clutches his head, groaning loudly. "I don't believe this...I came in third." He whines, feeling defeated about being in third place.

Akira p.o.v
Holy shit, this is so different from seeing it up close. Amazed, I look around, stars shining in my eyes. I wonder if there's any food in the fridge...Probably, because, why not?
"Good grief. We have to spend fifty hours in this room?" Sighs Leorio, walking towards the couch in the room and plops down, yet with another deep sigh. What all sorts of food would be here? I mean is it any different from my world or not at all? I'm so curious! Just as I want to walk to the fridge, Kurapika also starts talking.
"Killua." Oh, yeah. This is coming.
"Huh?" Killua gives him a questioning expression, indicating that he can continue. "Can you tell me how that technique works?" He asks, having an unknown glance in his eyes.
"Technique?"
"The one you used to instantly remove his heart." My shiver goes unnoticed, luckily. I'm not sure if I want to watch another murder before my eyes unfold, so I will skip that if I can.
"Oh, that wasn't even a technique. I just ripped it out." He says so casual as if he's not talking about how he just murdered someone. I guess that's just Killua...being Killua. I sweat drop.
"Ripped it out?" Immediately after Kurapika asks that question, Killua's whole demeanor changes. He smiles wickedly, a wild glance in his eyes as he holds up his right hand.
"But to make it easier, I manipulated my body a bit." His nails sharpen, becoming almost as sharp as Hisoka's, and veins covering his whole hand. "Y-Your nails..." Stutters Leorio, looking quite shocked.
"Wow!"
"Holy shit!" I can't help but exclaim, not noticing the small swift in Killua as he hears my voice, but continues nonetheless. "Mass murderers are still only amateurs. I used to be a professional." He proudly points at himself, "But my old man would've done better. When he removes a heart, you won't even see a drop of blood."
"How reassuring." Says Leorio slowly, a sweat drop sliding down his temple. Yeah...
"Well, then. We have more than two whole days." I grin wildly. Food! Already starting to walk to the fridge.
"What should we do, Killua, Akira?" I pause at Gon's voice, not really knowing what to say.
"Ehhh-"
"First, we should search the room for any kind of entertainment." Interrupts Killua, looking quite excited about that prospect. "Yeah!" Okay, first some entertainment and then food! Because I never had that many friends so this is a opportunity that I can't let pass!
"Yosh, let's go!" Ignoring Leorio as he says, "Man, you kids don't have a care in the world."

Meanwhile
Another door slides open again, first showing nothing but the darkness till a man slowly disperses from it. He sports an Afro puff hairstyle and had black eyes. He wears a heavy short-brimmed hat with laces that went down the center, sunglasses, and a white ruff. The most obvious thing he carries is a blowgun.

Gerreta, applicant #384, is the fourth to pass.
Total time, twelve hours and twenty-seven minutes.

"Eh." He sits down, his face overshadowed with his hat. He sounds bored as he continues, "Not bad, I guess."

Akira p.o.v
I gape as Killua uses that trick again with his skateboard, and jump up and down on my naked feet as he lands.
"So cool! Can I try? Pretty please?" He looks away, pink tinting his cheeks a little as he answers. Is he sick or something? He didn't get sick when I watched the anime, though.
"Sure, but if you hesitate on the first step, you'll hurt yourself." Gon and I both nod simultaneously, grinning at each other before answering. "Got it!" With another nod, Gon indicates I can start with trying the skateboard. Let's go boys! I'm probably gonna fall flat on my face, but it doesn't matter, because it'll be fun to try!

Third p.o.v
"Hey, Kurapika." Starts Leorio with a confident smile, "Once we've spent fifty hours here, we'll have fewer than fifteen hours left, right?"
"Yes, that's correct." Kurapika glances at him, a tad confused about where he wants to go to with it.
"That's way more than enough time!" He hums thoughtfully in response of Leorio's outburst, not feeling as confident as him as he grasps his chin between his thumb and index finger. "Well, our chances of reaching the goal within fifteen hours will depend on the remaining trials."
"Yeah...that's true." He mumbles, slouching down as he rethinks what all happened for losing precious fifty hours. I'm sure Akira is going to remind him about that for the rest of his life. Wai-Why is he thinking about the rest of his life? After all they will separate after the-He's brought of his thoughts because of a loud bang nearby his left ear. Startled he almost stumbles over his feet before turning to the culprit, veins popping up all over his face.
It's Akira.
"Hey! What are you doing?!" He screams angrily, a whooshing sound is still in his left ear. She rubs the back of her head, chuckling awkwardly, but not looking apologetic.
"Sorry, sorry." Another vein pops up, pulsing like crazy in his forehead he screeches again.
"Don't skateboard in this tiny room!" She shrugs, a smirk playing on her lips as she grabs the skateboard, looking him purposefully in the eyes and stands on it again. Turning her head away, she focuses on balancing on the skateboard.
"Oi, you little bastard, don't ignore me!" And then it changed to tag you're it between Leorio and Akira. Akira mostly dodging and screaming for help as she doesn't want to be in a chokehold held by Leorio again.