Point

Akira p.o.v
"Hey, now. Is Kurapika gonna be okay? This guy looks dangerous." Mentions Leorio, looking genuinely worried about him. He's a bit of a tsundere, but...I focus on Kurapika, who's just standing there, calculating, observing. He's gonna be okay. "You don't need to worry." I smile slightly as I hear Gon's voice.
"Huh? Why not?"
"Because when I look at him, I don't get chills." Is his only answer as he stands up and walks over to Leorio and Killua, staring at Majitani with a blank face.
"What does that mean?" His question isn't answered, so he just focuses on Kurapika again. It's because he just boosting. All bark and no bite. The smile is still evident on my face as I turn to the match, Zombie man finally done with 'powering up'.
"Time to show you the ace up my sleeve!" He jumps up, cackling like crazy. "I'll see you dead!" I just wished...I lay my head back down on Gon's bag, realizing that I laid the whole time on it while I was unconscious. That my headache wasn't so bad.
"Here he comes!" With a loud blow he punches the ground as Kurapika jumps away. Pebbles flying around. Scar face his punch was much stronger than his. I blink slowly, seeing that Kurapika is dodging all the flying pebbles and the bigger ones that are coming his way.
"Wow...He made a hole in in the floor with his bare fist!" Leorio looks worried, Killua is looking quite bored at the whole ordeal that is happening, and Gon...is just staring.
Zombie man smirks, looking all smug and arrogant as he turns his body slightly, showing a spider with twelve legs. I hope he isn't gonna murder the guy for real.
"A tattoo of a spider with twelve legs...That's..." Leorio is speechless, the sweat is rolling down his back and head, as he finally composes himself and continues. "That's the symbol worn by members of that notorious band of evil thieves. The Phantom Troupe."
"Really?"
"Yeah, definitely. They're famous. I heard about them straight from Kurapika." I glance worriedly at Kura, who is squatted down, not moving an inch. After a few dreadful seconds he stands up, his bangs covering his face. As that happens in anime...I'll tell you, hell is about to break lose.
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He starts cackling loudly before continuing. Wait...I know he said in the anime that he would surrender, but the girl said that he did not! How am I gonna prove that he did, because that would spare us a lot of time.
"Leorio." I whisper urgently, indicating he has to come to me. "Do you have a phone or something? I need to do something with it, I'll explain later." Looking a tad confused, he listens and grabs a phone from his suitcase. Giving him a smile to let him see my gratitude, I grasp it from his hand and stand up, walking towards where Gon and Killua are.
If I can record this, that would cost us a load of time and meaning that we can cross the line much earlier, and it would prevent the conflict that is happening after.
I quickly opening it after he gave me the password, pressing the button of recording.
"I'm Majitani, one of the Phantom Troupe's kings! Consider that first strike my way of saying hello. This is your last chance to surrender. I'm still willing to-" He cuts himself of as Kurapika looks up.
The feeling of victory sources through my body and I zoom in on them, simultaneously also pressing a button so the sound is at it's highest. Gon and Leorio glance at me from the corner of their eyes, looking equally confused about what I'm doing.
"Huh?" You can see the Zombie man looking uneasy what is happening, probably not expecting that Kurapika is not running away from him, begging, crying or trying to surrender.
"Wh-What's wrong with you?" He takes a step back, blinking one time to refocus himself. But it is already too late. Kurapika disappeared from his spot, grabbing the face of Zombie man and lifting him up with ease. Still squeezing his face so hard, I can almost hear it cracking Kura forms a fist with his other hand.
"O-O-Okay...Wait! I get it! I surrender!" With a speed I knew Kurapika possesses, he punches Zombie man into the ground, creating an even bigger crater into the floor. Kura jumps back and watches as the guy bounces a few times. I grin. Haha! I fucking knew it! Bitch, lying through your teeth, aren't you? Fuck you.
Killua whistles, sounding pretty impressed at what he witnessed.
"Consider this a warning...First, a real Phantom Troupe tattoo has the member's number on the spider. Second, they don't bother counting how many they've killed. Third, never mention the Troupe again. If you do..." He looks down at him, his voice is eerie and full of hatred.
"I'll kill you." We all stand there for a moment, some looking shocked, others more impressed, and I...I press the button quickly to stop recording because otherwise it would cost too much storage. Fuck yes. And clutch my head right after that thought, my head starting to pound again.
"Kurapika..."
"Welp, saw that coming from a mile away."
"Yup..." The path for Kurapika slides back, indicating he has won and can go back. Although they try to say he hasn't won. He turns to us, but not before grabbing his tabard.
"You okay, Kurapika?"
"Yeah, I'm not injured." Leorio looks uncomfortable as he says the next words. "Also, is it safe for us to be near you?"
He stays quiet and then slowly answers.
"From the moment I saw him, I knew he was weak. And mentally, I knew that tattoo was fake. But as soon as I that spider, everything in my sight turned red..." He looks tired as he explains.
"Well, I can't really blame you." Mumbles Leorio, some sweat is rolling down his temple.
"Actually, to tell the truth..." He starts, looking so serious I know he isn't joking even though I wanted to.
"Hmm?"
"Even when I see a real spider, my personality changes and I enter a frenzy." You see everyone their moods immediately changing, looking actually quite worried about that prospect.
"You should've told us sooner..." Leorio sweat drops as Kurapika just sits down next to the bag of Gon.
"But this means that the rage inside me remains as strong as ever. I suppose I should be happy." We hear him mutter as he pulls up his knees, laying his head on them.
"We should keep Kurapika away from spiders." I nod wordlessly at Gon's suggestion.
"Definitely."