Illumi

Previous
"Good job, Gon!" Screams Akira cheerfully, giving him an one-armed hug, mindful of his and her injuries. Kurapika gives him a quick nod with a soft smile, a congratulations on winning the fight falls of his lips while Leorio also shouts loudly, ruffling Gon's hair fondly, which Gon accepts with a laugh. Killua just simply nods, his expression carefully guarded. While Akira's still jumping around Gon, making weird sounds as if she's fighting and doing arm chops, Leorio excuses himself to talk to the referee.

Akira p.o.v
The sixth match was supposed to feature Leorio and Bodoro. However, after Leorio talked to referee and requested that it should be postponed while Bodoro recovered from his injuries, Killua and Pokkle went first. Which is he going to give up, so Pokkle wins. Just like in the anime, as soon as the fight begins, Killua walks away.
I cover my snort with a cough as I see the stunned faces of the referee and Pokkle. Gon makes a questioning noice in the back of his throat as he watches Killua walk away.
"Why is he walking away?" He asks softly in my ear. I shrug, knowing why he does it, but act like I'm clueless about it. The more important thing is, how can I help him win from Illumi? As I don't want him to try and kill Bodoro, because one, Bodoro isn't that bad of a guy, and two, he didn't deserve to be killed like that. I hum under my breath, stroking my chin thoughtfully. Even if I assisted Killua in beating Illumi, it's not guaranteed that he will pull the same trick just like last time. Noticing Gon is still waiting for an answer, I shake my head and mumble.
"Not sure." With a serious expression gracing his face and closed eyes, Killua holds up his right hand and declares confidently,
"Sorry, but I'm not interested in fighting you." He grins slightly as he continues to walk to the sideline of the field. However, if he loses to Illumi, there is a chance I can still save Bodoro from getting killed by Killua's hands if I'm fast enough. My eyes flick over to Killua, whose leaning against the wall. He looks calm. I grimace. Probably not.
"The seventh match is Killua vs. Gittarackur. Please step forward." My eyes fly over to the referee. Shit! I don't have enough time for this! Decide, decide, try to help Killua now, or save Bodoro later? Shit, shit, shit. He pushes himself off the wall using his back, but before he can walk of to the field I grasp his upper arm.
"Be careful, alright?" I ask him softly, and he glances at me in surprise, looking caught off guard. He nods, a cautious glance is in his eyes. The choice has been made for me.
"I'll try." I'm going to save Bodoro, since I've more time for it. I grin brightly, and pat his shoulder a few time before letting go.
"That's all I'm asking." He stares at me for a moment longer, and then walks off, onto the field to meet Gittarackur. His steps are careful, wary until he stands opposite from Illumi. Nervous, I lift my hand up to my mouth and start absently chewing my nails while fidgeting with my feet. I hope it goes well, I hope it goes well, because what if I changed it too much? A hand is placed on my shoulder, startling me and I rip off a bigger part of my nail than expected. Fuck, that hurt. I curse under my breath and turn to the person who did it. It's Kurapika. He offers me a reassuring smile.
"Do not worry, Killua will be alright." I sigh before lowering my arm, and I turn my body slightly to meet him halfway.
"You don't know that." Gon also pipes up beside me, a huge grin op his lips as he and chimes in, "Yeah, Killua is a lot stronger than he looks!" Leorio, who overheard part of the conversation, adds in.
"Yeah, the Pipsqueak will survive." I chuckle at his sentence, feeling better now by their reassurances, and nod.
"You're right, but I still worry." Kurapika nods at my answer.
"That's to be expected." Our attention is brought back by the referee, who brings his arms up in a chopping manner, before bringing them simultaneously down, shouting,
"Begin!"

Killua (third) p.o.v
Killua slowly stalks forwards, his eyes distrustful and attentive of the tall man in front of him. There's still a chance it won't be him. Although Killua doubts it. Having hope was something that was not allowed. Gittarackur stares him down, unmoving, silent. In fact, he's so quiet, Killua can't help but be a bit unnerved, and almost flinches as Gittarackur speaks up.
"It's been a while Kil..." Killua's eyes widen at the well-known voice as Gitta- no, Illumi's hand raises, a pin grasps between his index finger and his thumb and pulls it out of his chin. He watches in shock as Illumi pulls more and more pins out of his face, slow and purposeful. So, it's really him. A dark aura surrounds Illumi, throwing an ominous light over his figure as his left cheek pops out, followed by his right cheek and his chin deforming and reforming. His eyes enlarge, his head shape evens out as his hair grows in volume and rises in length. Killua's eyes narrow, a sweat drop slides down his temple as his body stays locked in place, terror fills his head. Illumi's long locks fall like a waterfall down his back, swaying a little before staying still.
"So, it's really you... big brother..." He manages to get out. Illumi looks vacantly down at Killua, his eyes give nothing away.