Phase Two

Akira p.o.v
"Yes! Finally!" I scream excited, pumping my fist into the air. But we're still missing someone. I quickly focus again and start looking around. Were was Hiso-kun...I think, glancing to the left. There! With a mysterious smile he points with his left index finger to the right. "Thanks, Hiso-kun! Guys I found Leo!"
He sitting there all confused and looking beaten up.
"Leorio!" We all run towards him.
"Man, that stings...Why am I all beat up?" He mumbles, rubbing his right cheek, still looking confused. "Hè?"
"Huh?"
"My memory is kinda hazy." He explains, continuing to rub his cheek.
"We probably shouldn't tell him what happened." Whisper Kura in our ears. I nod. "Okay!"
"Yeah..." Gon sweat drops. I also think he doesn't really want to talk about it.
"Gon, Akira." We turn around. "Oh, hey Kill!" I wave happily at him, excitement taken over. "Killua!" He smiles, looking quite happy. "I can't believe you actually got here...I thought you were done for."
"I just tracked Leorio's cologne." Explains Gon. Just? Yeah, just.
"Cologne? That was how? You definitely are weird." Sweat drops Kill. I grin.
"Yeah, we just followed him." Kura gives me a curious face and holds his finger up. "By the way, Akira. How did you-"
"Excellent work, everyone. Phase Two of the exam will occur here, in the Biska Forest Park. So, I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you." Interrupts the examiner Kura, not hearing him, and wishes us luck before leaving.
After a moment of silence and we watching the figure disappearing in the forest, a creaking sounds through the air. I turn around. Phase two...is gonna start!

After we got chewed out by the two gourmet Hunters, we giving the instruction to catch a pig, roast it and present it to them. Yeah, not sure if I can catch one. I sweat drop. I rather eat grass, thank you very much.
"Catch a pig and cook it. This is way easier than the First Phase." Comments Leorio, glancing around if he can spot a pig.
"I hope it'll be that simple..."
"It'll be fine! Besides...I'm kinda hungry." I rub my stomach.
"Stupid! That food is not for you! It's for the examiners!" A vein is popping up in Leo's head. "Okay!"
"What the hell?!" Oh...Where are Gon and Killua? I avert my eyes to somewhere else, seeing Killua and Gon sliding down the hill.
"Oh, nice!" And quickly follow after them. "Are you even listening?!" But he follows shortly after Kura slides down. Wait...what happened again in this part? Shitttt! I collide hard with the person in front of me, who happened to be Killua. Unknown to me he blushes as he feels something pressed against his back and quickly covers it up with a snarky comment.
"What was that about, Gon?!" Ow, that hurt. I clutch my head with one hand and pause all of the sudden. "Found them." After they found the pigs...Yup, nope, I'm outta here.
"Huh?" Asks Killua confused. "Pigs!" Chimed Leo in. "Uh...They're chewing on bones." I hope you survive. I quietly start to get.
"Don't tell me...They're carnivores?" One of the pigs finally notices us and let's out a loud 'roar'. "Bye guys! Hope you'll survive!" I jump up and sprint away.
"Wai-Akira!" They also run away, chasing after me.
"Yeah, I don't wanna be food!" In the distance I see a few guys searching around. A small smirk appears on my lips. This will be fun.
"Incoming!" I scream as loud as I can. The thundering sound of hooves on the ground follows. "Huh?" A few turn around, confusing changing into shock. They try to run away, but it is already too late. Some get run over and the others fly into the air. "These pigs are crazy!" Shrieks Leo. I laugh loudly at his words. Who ever thought I was gonna run away from some pigs? And immediately regret my words after that. I stumble over a freaking stone, reducing my speed. Leo, Kura, Gon and Killua run past me, supporting different emotions but mostly worry. "Shit!" A snout smacks hard against my back, resulting in me flying into the air. "Akira!"
"Aki!"
"Akira!"
"Akira!" Is this how am I going to die? With plop I land on something. Not something, someone. I look down. A pig. Holy hell!
"Holy shit! I'm sitting on a fucking pig! Help me!" I squeal, bending over so I'm almost flat against the pig. A pair of light, amber eyes is following the girl, amuse swimming in his eyes. Weirdo eyebrows also turn around to look at the commotion. Why the hell is nobody helping me?! Okay, think, think. What was it's weak point again? I know it! Adrenaline is rushing through me as I slightly turn around. A few bystanders are just looking at me like I'm some sort of entertainment. I grit my teeth and bring my heel hard down on it's forehead. Surprise ripples right through the crowd as the pig stands still. After a few seconds of silence, it suddenly falls onto it's side. I quickly jump of it.
Phew, saved! Gon, Killua and Kura smile.
"I'm glad you're save."
"Could their foreheads be their weak points?" Asks Kill, grinning at me.
"So, the pigs evolved large, strong noses in order to protect their soft foreheads. And so we ended up with Killua killing a pig with his skateboard, Kura with his wooden swords, Gon with his fishing rod and Leo with his suitcase. A big grin finds it way onto my face. This is going to be fun!