Showdown on the Airship

Akira p.o.v
"Ah, yes. I got bored, and was looking for some companions. By the way, I meant to ask the three of you...Any thoughts on your first attempt at the Hunter Exam?" He smiles kindly. I jump up.
"Yes! It is quite fun and although I almost got in trouble sometimes..." I sweat drop at my own words before continuing. "I made friends and enemies would love to find out the rest of the exam!"
"Uh-Huh! It's fun! And there haven't been any of the written exams I was dreading." Gon and I share a grin. "I'm disappointed...I expected the exam to be far more difficult. I assume the next phase will be more entertaining?" Killua asks, rather rudely. Yeah...what can I say? I found the exam already hard enough. "Well, now...I wouldn't know about that."
I can clearly see the dissatisfaction on Killua's face as he turns around and starts walking away. "Let's go, Gon, Akira!" Hè? Ehmmmmm....
"Now wait just a moment. Would you care to play a game with me?" He cheerfully asks. Wait, what was this about again? Damn my bad memory.
"A game?" "What for?" Gon and I ask simultaneously.
"If you're able to defeat me, I shall let you become Hunters!"
"Really! I play!"
"What the hell! I'm in!" I yell excited, pumping my fist into the air. Let's go boys! I wanna play! "How about it, eh?"

"Now, I'll go over rules of the game." Says Netero still cheerfully, but this time spinning a ball in his left hand and is in more comfortable clothes.
"If you can take this ball from me, before the airship reaches it destination, you win." Am I really gonna experience this? This is a fucking dream coming true, holy shit. "I believe we're scheduled for an 8 AM arrival? Well, that gives you nine hours. You're free to attack me however you like. I won't touch you."
I hum softly. He's not someone who's to be underestimated. He can be quick on his feet and is strong. What should I do?
"Huh? That's too easy. You can't call that a game." Killua answers, looking a bit pissed. "Why don't give you it a try first?" I'm not going first. I grin awkwardly.
Because I'm quite sure I will lay flat down with my face on the floor within seconds. "We just have to take the ball?" He ensures.
"Yeah." Killua hums softly. "Then I'll go first."
"Go ahead." Only one question still remains...For how long is he going to spin that ball?! The next moment the tension in the air worsens and I quickly look up. Killua's expression is murderous. I gulp slowly. I never want to encounter Killua in a serious fight.

Killua(third) p.o.v
He's looking down on me. And he'll pay for it.

Akira p.o.v
Killua goes first, approaching him with Rhythm Echo. Holy shit. I really, really never want to encounter Killua in a fight. Almost hundred Killuas are walking in a circle around Netero. But I have to admit it looks pretty funny. I snort and turn immediately away from them. I don't he would appreciate I laugh in a situation like this. But imagine this, you are dreaming of your friends and suddenly you multiply Killuas walking towards you and each of them have funny, creepy faces. That would be so weird, right?! Like...I pinch my cheeks to prevent from a giggle escaping my lips. Ow, ow.
"I see lots of Killuas!" Exclaims Gon, looking closer, as if he's trying to figure it out.

Netero(third) p.o.v
This is an assassination technique. Rhythm Echo....He muses silently, observing his surroundings. Practitioners use a certain rhythm to create after-imagines confusing the enemy. The boy continues with the rhythm, not seemingly breaking that much of a sweat as prefects the circle. I'm astonished that such a young child has already mastered that technique. As the boy makes his next movement, that he already predicted, he jumps up, dodging the attack.

Akira p.o.v
I gape at the man as he jumps. I mean I watched the anime, but if it happened to you in real life?! That's so fricking sick!
Netero continues with dodging Killua with ease. He looks like he's enjoying it a bit too much. The last dodge ends up with the ball on Netero's ass. I snort louder, as it seems impossible to keep it in, as I see more funny parts unfold before my eyes.

Killua(third) p.o.v
Damn, he keeps darting around. Is he really an old man? He grits his teeth at next words of the old man, "What? That's it?" The old man balances the ball on his forehead as he says that. In that case, I'll stop his movement!

Akira p.o.v
"Holy shit!" I scream, just as Killua kicks the old man's leg, hard. With the meaning of crippling him. If he was a normal person his leg would be shattered!
"Ouch...Right on his pivot leg!" Killua smirks, looking triumphant, but a second later his face constricts in pain. "Ow!" He jumps back, holding his left leg as he jumps around. "Killua! Tag! Tag!" Gon screams excited, waving his hand around.
"It's my turn!" Killua quickly hops on one leg towards us and taps Gon's hand, and sits down with a sigh. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly, bending to look at his leg. He turns away from me and mumbles a quick 'yeah'.
I tilt my head and shrug, turning back to the game, only to see Gon jumping and bashing his head against the ceiling. "Ow!"
"Gon! What the hell did you think you were doing?!" I shriek.
"Idiot! We know that you can jump really high! Control your strength!" Killua throws a fit before muttering against himself.
"For a moment, the old man relaxed his guard! Stupid!" I hope he didn't hit his head to hard. I sweat drop, leaning back onto my heels. And I'm dreading for the moment when it is my turn. 
"I messed up there." He rubs his head awkwardly. "But after this Aki can try, right?" I gulp.