Last matches

Third p.o.v
"Damn you, Majitani....You were completely worthless. His facial scars were from a botched plastic surgery operation. That's one hell of a fraud." Retorts Bendot, looking down at the said guy with eyes full of disgust. He turns to another cloaked figure. "Hey, you understand, right? After two losses, our backs are against the wall."
"Let me handle it. I have a good idea." A soft voice replies, their eyes glinting mischievously.

Akira p.o.v
"Okay! I'll secure our victory!" Shouts Leorio, walking towards the path, grinning wildly while doing so. I'm not sure if my headache is from the beat down I got or from those idiots. I know I'm an idiot, but sometimes....Yeah.
"Good luck." I give him a thumbs up, grinning, the bruise already forgotten and I wince. For fucks sake, can't I heal quickly just like in the anime happens?
"Okay!" He puts his hand in his side and points with his right one to them. "I'll finish up the job. Toss that guy out, and send in your next competitor!" And this is where the drama starts, so I recorded Kurapika's fight and hope that I can prevent that from happening, the only thing I'm still debating about....How much am I going to change the timeline? I mean, what if I mess it up so badly, that they will get killed or som- Leroute steps forward, the cloak still surrounding her body as she starts talking calmly.
"We can't do that." I need to focus on this shit right now, I will worry about it later, soooo....Bring it on, bitch.
"What's that?"
"We can't move him yet, because his match hasn't been settled." She counters, walking calmly towards Majitani. Leorio looks like he can't believe it. "The match hasn't been settled? What do you mean?"
"He's still alive." She shuts him up with that single statement.
"He was only knocked out. Did you forget? This was a death match. The fight doesn't end until one contestant surrenders or dies. He's still alive and he hasn't surrendered." Hah, what a joke. Should I wait a bit longer and see how it is gonna turn out, or...Now?
"Tsk...Damned technicalities." Leorio crosses his arms with a huff, an annoyed expression on his face.
"But she's right."
"I agree." I stay quiet as I fold my arms behind my back, watching silently. The thing is, if I do it too late, this is then gonna tear our trust and friendship right now, sure it will be patched up later, but it will be better if I can prevent it.
"I see...Hey, Kurapika! Go finish off that worthless piece of trash."
"I refuse." He answers, a dark shadow casted over his eyes. I don't think he has the energy anymore.
"Huh? Why?!" Leorio looks furious.
"The fight is over. He'd already lost his will to fight when I punched him. I will not fight someone who's lost." He explains quietly, not seemingly bothered by Leorio's next outburst.
"Screw that! Then what do we do? They're claiming that the match hasn't ended!"
"Let him handle it."
"Huh?!" You can see veins all popping up on Leorio's face as he exclaims the word. "Once he wakes up, we'll have our answer." Leorio takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself.
"Hey, now....We only have much time left. We can't just afford to just sit and wait!"
"I have no intention of-

""O-O-Okay...Wait! I get it! I surrender!
Everyone turns their head towards the source of the voice, seeing me having a determined expression, holding a telephone above my head. "He said he would surrender, I recorded it as proof if any of you wanted to pull that shitty trick on us." I start calmly, feeling a bit enraged at this happening.
"In case you didn't heard me, I will let you hear it again."

"O-O-Okay...Wait! I get it! I surrender!"

The tension rises in the room, their auras around them darkens, successfully starting to suffocate me. I hope I'll survive this. I think, feeling a bit scared. Before Bendot can say something Leroute steps forward and answers.
"We still have to wait for him to wake up."
"He could already be dead! Then we're waiting for nothing!" Shouts Leorio back, pointing towards the body.
"Then let's make a bet." Wait....The only thing I just did was speeding up the progress? That means we can cross the line much earlier. Unless....Leorio makes a dumb mistake.
"A bet? On what?"
"On whether he's dead or alive." The only thing I fucking don't understand is that I presented that he surrendered, why are they still having this bet? I need a nap. With an annoyed sigh I turn around and plop down next to Kurapika. I mean, does that mean I did nothing actually? But there's still a chance that I will change to much in this timeline and that could be bad, really bad. But also...Maybe good.
"Hey, Kura." I say after some time. "I'm tired, can I use your shoulder?"