🌹Company🌹

**~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

I go into the twins Nursery and pick Xavier up. I change him before placing him down and doing the same with Lucca.

 I change him before placing him down and doing the same with Lucca

I feed them before I burp them. I put them in there car seat to go see Alessio. He is back at his company which I have never been to since I met him. He didn't go due to the point he was busy with the mafia more so he had someone else mainly Donny sort the company out.

I put them in the car before I get in and then I drive off.

****

I walk through the building heading straight to the elevator while carrying the car seats. I ignore the confused stares.

Once I get to the top I head out the elevator and down the hall to his office. I place the one car seat down before knocking.

"Come in." His cold voice booms out. I open the door and pick up the car seat before walking in. I place them down on the table by the couch before he looks up.

"Hey baby." He says as he gets up and walks towards me.

"Hey. Thought we'd come see you for a bit." I say with a slight smile. He smiles at me and kisses me before he turns to the babies and picks Lucca up as he starts to cry.

"You can come here whenever you like baby.i always got time for my family." He says as he rocks Lucca in his arms. The door opens and a tall skinny blonde women walk in wearing hardly anything. I raise an eyebrow as Lessio glares at her.

"Samantha?? Don't just barge in here. I am your boss." He says in anger.

"Sorry babe. Is this your sister and her babies??They are gorgeous but they look like...you." She says as she looks at Xavier.

"Maybe because these are my sons and this is my wife. Stop calling me babe before I torture your ass. What do you want??" He says in a cold manner as he still rocks Lucca. Her eyes go wide in shock.

"H-how old are they?? Since when have you been married??" She stutters but rush's out.

"A month and nearly a year I have been married to my beautiful wife." He says before kissing my cheek.

"Now get out." He grits out. She rush's out slamming the door which wakes Xavier up. I pick him up and place his paci in his mouth while I rock him.

"I'm going to kill her." He says angrily which makes me giggle. The door opens and Mia walks in.

"Myyyy famillyyyyyy." She sings out making me giggle before she takes Xavier off me.

"Why does it feel like everyone is holding my babies more than me??" I say with a pout making them laugh.

"Because everyone adores them just like we do baby. They are going to be fine ass men when they grow up." He says before kissing me.

"You watch Lucca will be a daddies boy and Xavier with be a Auntie's boy." They chuckle as I sit down.

I huff as I sit down.

"You sure your okay Mi Amore??" Alessio asks.

"Si, just tired babe." I say as I rub my forehead.
He places his hand on my head and frowns.

"Baby, your burning up. You are not okay at all. Come on. We are going home. I'll get Jay to pick up your car." He says as he places Lucca back in his car seat. He grabs his things and picks the car seat up before intertwining our hands as he pulls me out of his office with Mia behind us carrying Xavier.

He walks us to the receptionist at the desk.

"Sally, cancel any appointments I have. I got urgent family business I need to deal with." He says in a cold manner.

"Sure thing Boss." She says in a flirty voice.

"He's married." Mia grits out. Sally rolls her eyes.

"Si right." She says in an annoyed voice.

Mia grabs Alessio's hand from mine and shows his ring on his finger before Alessio intertwines our fingers again.

"That don't mean anything." She says with an eye roll.

"Listen Silly Sally. I am his wife, and we have two kids incase you are blind he is holding the car seat and my sister in law is carrying the other one. Flirt with someone else before I knock your blocker off." I say getting annoyed. Alessio squeezes my hand gently before he pulls me to his side more.

"Calm down baby." He says to me making her eyes go wide after everything I said.

"You will treat my sister and my wife with respect Sally." He says angrily before he walks us out. He places Lucca in the car and Mia places Xavier in the car as I sit at the front.

They close the doors and speak for a few seconds before he gets in and drives us home.