🌹Pregnant🌹

**~~**ALESSIO'S POV**~~**

Where in the living room watching tv. Alissa's legs over mine as my arms wrapped her her.

Mia,Jay,Donny and Kian chill on a different sofa as we lay on this one

Suddenly Alissa rush's off the sofa and out the living room door. She has been doing that a lot. Just as I am about to go after her Mia stops me.

"I'll check on her." I slowly nod my head as she exits.

"What's wrong with her?? Has she got the flu or some bug??" Kian asks.

"I don't think so. I would have felt her burn up if she did. Probably just a 24 hour virus which has lasted longer than usual." I say to him as I run a hand through my hair thinking about it.

"She'll be okay eventually. Probably something she ate that hasn't set well." Jay says with a smirk like he knows something.

"What's with the face?? Do you know something I don't??" I ask him with a raised eyebrow. He bites his lip to cover up his smile.

"No. Just a guess." He says before he turns his gaze back to the tv.

Mia walks in 20 minutes later excited and really happy. Okay.

"Where's Alissa?" I ask her with a frown. She turns to me and smirks.

"She's okay Brother. Just was throwing up due to mor-" she cuts her self off and sits down hiding a smile. I frown in confusion.

"I'm going to check on her." I say as I get up off the couch.

"Congratulations brother." She says with a big smile. I frown not knowing what on earth she is talking about.

"Uhm okay. I'll be back in a few. Where is she?" I say/ask her.

"In your bedroom." I nod my head and exit the living room closing the door behind me before I walk up the stairs taking 2 steps at a time.

I walk into the bedroom to find it empty. I head to the bathroom and open the door to see Alissa throwing up again. I grab her hair and hold it back so it don't go into the toilet or her sick as she throws up.

"You okay baby?" I ask her with worry as she finishes and flushes the toilet. She stands up and looks at me nervously before her gaze lands somewhere else. She brushes her teeth as I go to pick up what she was looking at.

Pregnant

Pregnant.. she's pregnant?

I-I'm going to be a dad.

I place it down and turn towards Alissa who looks down Like She thinks I am going to shout at her or leave her.

"Baby, it takes two to tango. Don't think negative right now." I say to her as I lift her up and sit her on the counter I stand between her legs as she wraps them around me before I smashing my lips against hers. I place my hands on her ass as her fingers touch my face while I go to kiss her forehead.

 I place my hands on her ass as her fingers touch my face while I go to kiss her forehead

"We are going to be parents baby." I whisper happily as I rest my forehead on hers.

"So you are not mad??" She asks shyly.

"Why would I be mad?? Alissa you are my girl and I only Love You. You are giving me things I never wanted. Now they are all I want. Which I should of known this was the reason you have been throwing up because I never once used a condom when it came to you." I say to her she smiles at me as I wipe the tears that have fallen.

"I love you bello." She sobs out as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"I love you and I'll love this baby just as much tesero." (Sweetheart) I say to her with a smile as I caress her belly before I kiss her.

"How about we order some food and chill in the living room watching films again huh? I am quite hungry." I say to her with a smirk. She giggles.

"I'm hungry to." She says with a small smile making me bite my lip.

"Come on then baby." I say to her as I lift her off the Counter. I intertwine our fingers as I grab my phone with the other hand to order us and everyone else food as we head downstairs to the living room. I sit on the couch and wrap my arm around Alissa's shoulders with our fingers still intertwined as she leans into me. I put my phone down after I have ordered and we watch tv till it arrives.

I'm going to be a dad. Damn never knew I would want things I never even imagined I wanted until now.. She sure has changed me.