🌹Shooting🌹

**~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

My eyes fling open as i hear guns going off.

"I need to get Alissa." I hear Alessio shout.

"Where's Victoria?? I seen her run out seconds before the shooting took place." I hear Mia's voice as the door barges open. Lessio runs to me and helps me out the bed. He quickly puts some of his trackies on me, socks and trainers before he grabs my hand and interwines our fingers.

"I need to get you out of here baby. Stay really close to me okay." He says as he looks at me while we try to rush through the house.

"Si bello." I reply.

He shoots anyone that comes near us as he holds me close to him with our fingers still interwined as we walk through the halls to go down stairs and out the house.

15 minutes later and we are still on the second floor with Jay,Mia,Donny and Kian behind us.

"I need to sit down Lessio. My feet are hurting and my back is aching." I tell him. He looks down at my swollen ankles and mutters under his breath.

"Okay baby. Just hold on we are nearly outside." He says before he quickly kisses my temple.

After a few more minutes Alessio picks me up bridal style and rushs out the door to the car i bought him.

"I'll take you to our penthouse baby. Don't worry there is a nursery in there the exact same as this one that I had done, just incase. Then i'll pop out to get you some gummie bears and coca cola. How does that sound??" He says/asks.

"I could do with gummie bears bello." He nods his head and kisses me before starting the engine and driving off.

I get woken up when i am lifted into strong arms and out of the car. Why is he so strong??

I open my eyes as he walks into a hotel. I look around with wide eyes. Damn this place is nice. People stare at us as he walks through the bottom floor. He keeps his head high as there's hold fear.

"You okay baby??" He asks as we gets to the elevator.

"Si bello." I mutter as he walks in and places me down. The doors close and he pins me against the wall before he kisses me.

^^^HOW THEY ARE MINUS THE LEG UP

"You promise you are okay my Irish flower?" He whispers against my lips. I slide my hands doen his body and cup his dick making him groan.

Si baby, i'm good." I whisper back as i rub my palm against his his hard dick through his trousers.

"God baby." He groans out before kissing me desperatly.

"I need you to fuck me Lessio." I whisper seductivly against his lips before biting his lip.

"Believe me i will Mi Amore. God you make me so hard, but if you carry on doing that i'm going to cum in my boxers." He says seductivly.

"Mm, i want you too. I also want to taste your juicy cum again baby. I love the taste of you and the feel of you inside my mouth and in my vagina. Oh god." I whisper out before i groan at the end. He bites his lip as i rub faster. I slip my hand inside his trousers and his boxers and grab his shaft. I start stroking him fast as i tighten my grip. I feel him twitch as he kisses me groaning into my mouth.

He groans louder in my mouth and bangs his fist on the elevator wall as his cum shoots out into my hand.

"Fuck." He says breathlessly. I remove my hand and stare into his eyes as i lick his cum off my hand.

"Mmm, delicious." I say with a smirk as i grip the back of his neck and slam his lips on mine.
2 seconds later and the Elevator doors ding open. He pulls back. Picks me up and practically rush through the penthouse to the bedroom. He places me on the bed before he strips. He climbs behind me, lifts my dress up as he moves my legs,tears my underwear off and slams his dick inside me making me scream out in pleasure.

"You asked for it baby." He groans out as he pounds inside me.

This is going to be a lonngg day.