🌹The Ring🌹

**~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

Days pass by and he was true to his word. I never had no food what so ever. Never fazed me though. I have been through worse.
I hear a few gasps.

"What the fuck happened to you??"Alessio grits out. I open my eyes and raise an eyebrow. Some of his men came down here these past few days and beat me. They had the upper hand due to the fact i was sleeping when they entered so they managed to hold me down a little.

"I don't know. You tell me??" I say Emotionlessly. I stand up and head out of the cell like nothing happened.

"Where are you going??" He asks.

"Well if it has anything to do with you, i am going to shower,change and beat the fuckers up." I say clenching my fists as i walk into the bedroom.

Once i had a shower, get changed. I exit the bedroom storming past Jay,Mia,Donny,Alessio and a few other men as i head to the gym room.

^^^HER OUTFIT AND TATTOOS

Heads snap to me as i storm into the gym. I use the rope to bounce myself in the ring. I look around and see the guys.

"You, you,you and you two. Get in the fucking ring." I say a bit angry as i point at them. I see them smirk as the others enter the gym room.

"I'm busy little lady. You can't take me on." One of them says as the others climb in.

"Watch me. You had the upper hand by doing it while i was sleeping. Let me show you what i can do. Now i said GET THE FUCK IN THIS RING." I say dangerously. He slowly walks to the ring. I watch his everything move as i clench my jaw.

"Moveeee!!!!" I shout in anger. He rushs and jumps in the ring.
Quite a lot of people surround the ring as i pop my knuckles.

"How is she so energised? She hasn't eaten anything in days." I hear Jay say Before some music plays.

A guy runs at me and i kick him full force in his chest making him fly back. Another one runs at me and i jump up kicking him in the face. Two guys run at me next. I dodge there punch before i catch the one guys punch and elbow the other guy in his stomach. I upper cut the guys wrist i am holding before i turn around and punch the other guy in the face taking him down. I clench my jaw as i look at the 3 that are left. I motion them towards me.

"Let's dance." I say above the music. They look at each other and i roll my eyes. One guy comes towards me as another one starts to circle in the ring. I use the rope to jump off and wrap my legs around the guys neck. I flip backwards taking him down with me. He groans as we hit the floor. I get up and punch him hard knocking him out. I look ahead and side glance to the side as the air shifts. I lift my leg up and turn as he is about to kick me in my leg as i turn i flip backwards and kick my leg down hitting him in the head. He goes down with a thud.

The last guys eyes go wide as i land back on my feet and stare at him with my emotionless face. He is just about to run out the ring but i quickly grip him around his neck and slam him into the floor. He looks at me with fear as i shake my head. I stand up and step back. He gets up quickly and throws a punch which i quickly grip in a tight hold. I punch him in the stomach with my free hand before i upper cut him letting go of his wrist watching him go down. I turn around and yawn as some of the mens jaws hit the floor and they look at me shocked. I can hear one guy get up so i kick backward making him fly out the ring and hit the wall.

I roll my eyes before exiting the ring. I stand infront if a shocked Mia.

"I'm hungry now." She laughs a little as she shakes her head. I smile at her before we leave.

That was fun.