🌹Chilling with Alessio?? What?🌹

**~~**ALISSA'S POV**~~**

I wake up and groan from the pounding headache. I crawl out of bed and slowly walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face before jumping in the shower. The water relaxes me as it runs down my body. Once i am done i get out and dry myself off before changing.

^^HER OUTFIT

^^HER OUTFIT.

I exit the bedroom slowly and head through the house to the kitchen. I rub my forhead as i enter. I slowly walk to the table i hear people chuckle as i place my head on my arms that are now resting on the table.

"You look like shit." I hear Victoria's voice say.

"Mm just like you then apart from you look like shit daily." People chuckle. I feel a hand on my shoulder i turn my head to see Alessio.

"How you feeling??" He asks with a knowing smirk. I groan.

"Like i had been dragged through a bush backwards." He chuckles and i feel his hand on my leg. He patts my leg.

After breakfast is finished i get up and place my plate in the sink as i am walking to exit the kitchen i am picked up bridal style. I look at Alessio with wide eyes as i hear people gasp. He turns to face the others.

"Meet us in the cinema room when your done. Chill day." He says in his cold voice.

"Even me." Victoria purrs out as i place my pounding head on Alessio's chest. He holds me tighter before turning around and walking out the kitchen.

^SECRET PASSAGE TO THE ROOM AND ALL OF THE SOFA'S

Alessio places me on the cream double sofa bed  and lays beside me. He places my one leg over his as he rests my head on his shoulders, keeping one arm beneath me. He wraps the covers over us as he scrolls through netflix. Once he finds the movie the others pile in and he moves his hand under the covers to just below my ass. Victoria flaunts in and her jaw drops as she looks at us. She clenchs her jaw before storming to the other sofa bed.

^^HOW THEY ARE LED

^^HOW THEY ARE LED.

We get quarter of the way through the film and my eyes become heavy. They slowly start to shut but i try to keep them open.

"Go to sleep Tesero."(sweetheart.) Alessio whispers in my ear.

"I'll wake you up when i have ordered food later Gattina."(kitten) he whispers again before he kisses my temple. I nod my head and close my eyes listening to the film as Alessio pulls me a little closer to him. His hand is now on my ass. Cheeky. I mentally smirk. What has gotten into him?? I thought he has never been like this with me before. It is all new to me. Very new.. but it feels so right. I snuggle more into him and he holds me closer.

He is soooo warm.

"I like this new you Alessio." I hear Jay whisper in his ear. Alessio chuckles.

"He's right Al. I prefer this side to you too. It is strange to see but i want to see you happy and i think she is doing just that." I hear Mia whisper in his ear. I can feel him look down at me as i keep my eyes closed.

"Si, i believe so too." He whispers. And just then darkness consumes me.